Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I am in as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Scientastic posted:

Half arse it, ask for an extension, do it anyway and post: I’ve learned more about cooking from competing in ICSA and challenging myself to do weird stuff than I ever did from reading cookbooks

Seconding the extension request. I will probably be able to do the cooking and stuff in the timeframe if I needed to, but I can't arrange the dinner party that quickly, too many schedules to massage.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Here is my entry.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Liquid Communism posted:

That'll do it! Thank you all for your effort and voting!

Coming in at 3rd, the veteran Scientastic!

Second, with some serious Sausage Effort, Meaty Ore!

And finally, our Champion, Grandicap!

Champions, please reach out via PM to receive your prizes! If for some reason you don't have PMs, just reply here and I'll fix that. :v:

I said it in my submission, but this was super fun, thanks for running!