Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

"manga"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DelilahFlowers
Jan 10, 2020

FilthyImp posted:

Inuyasha? The one where the girl is teleported to a fantasy world and she's a great sorcerer?
Yeah, its an isekai where the main girl hero shoots spells with a bow and arrow.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
Anime is good but I can’t see anything this season topping Birdie Wing

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
for five volumes.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

Actually it’s pronounced “manga”

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Paper Lion posted:

whats your one single favourite giant robot. only one. no qualifiers

Scud Gundam

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
I've never actually watched or read it and probably never will, but I'm absolutely fascinated by the design of the robots in The Five Star Stories.

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

FilthyImp posted:

Inuyasha? The one where the girl is teleported to a fantasy world and she's a great sorcerer?

her ancestor is, shes just a girl with a bow and a school uniform. but inuyasha has a big cool sword and he can see a special spot to slash and when he slashes that spot a big WOOOSSHHHH wind thing happens and he owns the bad guy of the week. then hijinks happen. unless sesshomaru is around......

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

Paper Lion posted:

i like when knuckle explains his power to stall for his power to turn on because it is rate of interest. in hunter x hunter. for those who have not seen it. check it out at the library

also when the one guy stands there like an idiot explaining his bomb power and then tells everyone “bomb triggered, telling you guys how my power works like an idiot is how my power gets activated, peace”.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

DelilahFlowers posted:

Yeah, its an isekai where the main girl hero shoots spells with a bow and arrow.
Reborn in a World Where My Ar-15 Casts Spells

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Strange Quark posted:

what if they explain their powers but theyre lying

Bad Seafood posted:

I like anime where they have to stop in the middle of a fight to explain their powers and the more they have to explain the better it is.

both of these are in jujutsu kaisen and it whips

NikkolasKing
Apr 3, 2010

The greatest thing to come out of Bleach was Kubo's art and the anime's music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVnQO9XaKB0

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Paper Lion posted:

which gundam is that. im havin a brainfart. i thought it was age but thats a jo crystal in the middle and not a giant A that stands for age so that the small kids that show is aimed at dont forget what theyre watching. love a gundam though. bet this dude would whip rear end if he got a bigger gun, or a guntank to ride or somethin.

That's Exia from 00.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Paper Lion posted:

which gundam is that. im havin a brainfart. i thought it was age but thats a jo crystal in the middle and not a giant A that stands for age so that the small kids that show is aimed at dont forget what theyre watching. love a gundam though. bet this dude would whip rear end if he got a bigger gun, or a guntank to ride or somethin.

That's the Exia from Gundam 00 I believe.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

I took a personality test forever ago that told me if I had Nen I'd be a Conjurer, so that's cool.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

any cool law anime? i wanna see like, better call saul, or the courtroom scenes from the wire. but an anime. dont say phoenix wright.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

NikkolasKing posted:

Rukia owns too

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

im watxhing tjese shows right now:
hxh
jojos egypt arc
zeta gundam
trogun

feels good to see it in front of me

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

Waffleman_ posted:

That's Exia from 00.

oh yeah i remember now. man, setsuna sure loves to both drive and be that gundam!!!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Paper Lion posted:

any cool law anime? i wanna see like, better call saul, or the courtroom scenes from the wire. but an anime. dont say phoenix wright.

I also won't say Wizard Barristers, which was one of the most disappointing anime I've ever seen.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

yea ok posted:

hxh
jojos egypt arc
zeta gundam
trogun

Those are all 10/10 shows OP I wish I were you watching all these for the first time again

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

oh poo poo, a place on the internet where you can talk about anime?????!

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Paper Lion posted:

the ending of the murder mystery two parter of haruhi suzumiya, where they do a phoenix wright parody

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

Paper Lion posted:

There’s an anime from a decade ago called Wizard Barrister but I don’t think it was good.

Maybe play Judgement?

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Raenir Salazar posted:

Hello fellow normal posters.

The Halo anime movie thing is legitimately good.

sorry I'm in my fortnite arc now I have no time for anything else

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

yea ok posted:

hxh
jojos egypt arc
zeta gundam
trogun

drat, all at the same time japey??? id do like, one then the other in a row. hope you enjoy jerid in zeta, he's a beautiful little idiot bastard man. if you want to see a show with more jerid, check out brain powerd. theres a guy in that show called johnathan and hes like if jerid got turned into jerid concentrate. in one of those orange juice factories.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

NikkolasKing posted:

quote this if you used to torrent fansubs of bleach as they came out

I think I watched it from the beginning and then fell off some time after ichigo started doing hollow power. a lot of wasted promise

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I never read the final arc of Bleach and I am hype as hell for the anime

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Dryzen posted:

sorry I'm in my fortnite arc now I have no time for anything else
did you buy naruto

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

7 > 3 > 4 > 2 > 1 > 6 > 5 > 8

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Bad Seafood posted:

3 before 4? disgusting

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Paper Lion posted:

drat, all at the same time japey??? id do like, one then the other in a row. hope you enjoy jerid in zeta, he's a beautiful little idiot bastard man. if you want to see a show with more jerid, check out brain powerd. theres a guy in that show called johnathan and hes like if jerid got turned into jerid concentrate. in one of those orange juice factories.

There's a show with someone who's even more of a failure than Jerid? drat

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Weird, that gif works in imgur

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

homeless snail posted:

did you buy naruto

of course i have htem all

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

I read the Bleach manga until I ran out of manga, which was fast because each volume lasts about ten minutes.

I watched the Bleach anime until I got tired of the first ten minutes of each episode being the last ten minutes of the previous episode.

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

Bad Seafood posted:

if this is jojo then my opinion is 5>7>6>2>1>4>3>8

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
part 2 of jojo is bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail