Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

evergreen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

mystes
May 31, 2006

Armitag3 posted:

you're so vain

I bet you thought this thread was about you

you're so vain
Came to this thread just to see if someone was going to post this, thank you

my homie dhall
Dec 9, 2010

honey, oh please, it's just a machine
every thread is about me

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPAZvxmLfcQ

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

who, me?

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

nah me

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

Op can we get clarity on who exactly this thread is for thanks

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

it is to get metadata for external agencies.

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

ADINSX posted:

its u

:toot:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

:woop:

mystes
May 31, 2006

ADINSX posted:

The 1938 time magazine person of the year. No wait, I mean the 2006 time magazine person of the year.

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All
drat Adam Curtis is a yosposter?

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Oh hello my name is Kirbykhan and I love talking about myself. It's my favorite subject that I am also an expert in. Now to give a proper introduction I should tell you that I've circumnavigated the globe. Went all from Salt Lake City Internation Airport and just kept going west for like 4 years before I found myself back in spot I grew up for a quick spell before I had to keep on rolling on my travels. So if you have any of that flat earth notion or belief let me rock your world with my personal experience. See my first stop was S Korea, basically irl Yakuza there was a lil place called A-Town and it was like a lil Champion District, if you've ever played the game you know exactly what I'm talkin bout if not well oh well it's like a tiny lil shanty town, but like nice because the shanties have been remodeled for like the last 60 years like ever since my own papop first set foot on that blessed penensuila. He said he called it manchuria back in his day, but after playing a lot of HOI4 I think that was because he didn't quite know how maps worked.

Anyways from there I went on over to England and hooo boy was I surprised. They say that to Americans 100 years is a long time but to an Englishman a 100 miles is a long distance, no distance is to great for me world traveler. Such a depressing little island, the problem was that you got up and went to work and it was dark and when you got off shift it would be dark and during your lunch it's overcast. That place is something else, no wonder their main musical export is blue eyed soul. But oh man did I have a good time back then. See the dormatory I lived in and the bar we all drank at had the same parking lot, so it was perfect. Absolutely wonderful way to live, but I couldn't do it forever nooooooo siree. I lived there about two years when I started casually pissing on the fense out in the smoke pit and the bartender told me "you've been here too long and gone native mate" and that's when I put back in for an asignment for S. Korea where I left my heart and where I found my wife. Boy lemmie tellya getting married is a hellava thing and I couldn't have done it without getting into all them hijinks. Here's my wedding video plz like follow and subscribe if you want to know even more about me and my oversharing self:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSCJuWI_y8Q

This is 100% me, no lie, plz be kind in comments or do not engage, those are old ladies and this is a pleasant place for them.

But that's all off topic. See while I was in England that's when I decided to take a lil vacation and go back to the ancestral homeland of pioneers. When I went back everything that was under construction when I left finally finished and it all looked like poop. But it didn't look like poop and nothing about my home really changed, then only thing that changed was me.

Well that's all about me. Thanks for askin!

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

I live in the American Gardens Building on West 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Linus Torvalds. I’m 52 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine.

In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I’ll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion.

In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial masque which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine.

I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

There is an idea of a Linus Torvalds. Some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me. Only an entity. Something illusory.

And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours, and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable, gently caress you Nvidia.

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Gentle Autist posted:

I live in the American Gardens Building on West 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Linus Torvalds. I’m 52 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine.

In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I’ll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion.

In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial masque which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine.

I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

There is an idea of a Linus Torvalds. Some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me. Only an entity. Something illusory.

And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours, and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable, gently caress you Nvidia.

close thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.