Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
There should be way more James Bond games than there actually are in my opinion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

That's the numbers, and that's nothing to argue with.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
update:

we were just sent some lost media from the late 1960s related to Bond that will be including in the next video (reviewing every game ever made part 3), which is almost done. Very excited to show you all this, as only a handful of people have ever seen it before.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
And I thought the guys who LPd every Final Fantasy game in order had an ambitious project.
I think I will start following once I know that it's sustainable. Like around episode thousand.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
gotta get in on the ground floor! be a part of LP history as it happens

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

cant cook creole bream posted:

And I thought the guys who LPd every Final Fantasy game in order had an ambitious project.
I think I will start following once I know that it's sustainable. Like around episode thousand.

I recommend just following now, since we already have all the groundwork done for everything, the real chore is just editing the videos

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

That Little Demon posted:

There should be way more James Bond games than there actually are in my opinion

gently caress James Bond I'm all about James Pond.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Playing video games is a self sustaining cycle

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pewdiepie posted:

gently caress James Bond I'm all about James Pond.

fun fact: I actually hold the world record in Super James Pond 100% category speedrun. I will talk about that when we get to it however

Kangra
May 7, 2012

Will 'Dev Hunter' be sorted under that name, or with the other versions of Microsoft Excel?

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Kangra posted:

Will 'Dev Hunter' be sorted under that name, or with the other versions of Microsoft Excel?

this will be covered in an entire Microsoft Excel episode

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
"The Hall of Tortured Souls" will be fun as well

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

I recommend just following now, since we already have all the groundwork done for everything, the real chore is just editing the videos

Okay. I watched those. But now I want more and feel anxious as I wait for you to finally reach SAP SuccessFactors Time Tracking. I spent so many hours on that!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Okay. I watched those. But now I want more and feel anxious as I wait for you to finally reach SAP SuccessFactors Time Tracking. I spent so many hours on that!

good news! it's only 113453 games away!

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Bump.

Lakedaimon
Jan 11, 2007

Weird I had found your twitter before I stumbled across this thread. Should have figured you were a goon too. Just wanted to say you put out some quality memes.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Lakedaimon posted:

Weird I had found your twitter before I stumbled across this thread. Should have figured you were a goon too. Just wanted to say you put out some quality memes.

thanks! my twitter is somewhat based on this project as I play every game ever made and take screenshots and thus, the posts.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
really excited to let you all know we secured corporate funding for our next video! this is going to give us access to way more resources to work with and allow us to produce higher quality videos for this project

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Bump! Episode 3 soon?

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
very soon, possibly this weekend

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Hi everyone! Here is episode 3 of Reviewing Every Game Ever Made! I hope you like it. Please don't forget to like, subscribe, follow or whatever and leave me some feedback here on what you think! Let me know also if you don't like it too lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gyk7xpLuYE

25~ games down, many, many to go

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
that wraps it up for 007 games (for now) and going forward we will start to see some more "indie" and "underground" games

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
as well as games that time forgot

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Bump.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

new that little demon dropped.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
hope everyone is enjoying the video so much and that is why they aren't posting lol

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

hope everyone is enjoying the video so much and that is why they aren't posting lol

don't worry that little demon, it takes a long time for the heart to unravel art. I liked the part when you cried. :)

Fleshwit
Apr 25, 2011
i like these but theyre going to put me out of a hobby, eventually.

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

im just stunned that bond gets better every game. how does he do it

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

hell astro course posted:

don't worry that little demon, it takes a long time for the heart to unravel art. I liked the part when you cried. :)

the editors wanted to remove that but I thought a raw display of emotion was important, even if I didn't get to mention too many of the gadgets and gizmos for Nightfire.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Fleshwit posted:

i like these but theyre going to put me out of a hobby, eventually.

what is the hobby you feel like you will put out of, and why?

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

FutureFriend posted:

im just stunned that bond gets better every game. how does he do it

It's pretty simple actually, it's called Bond's Law

Fleshwit
Apr 25, 2011

what is the hobby you feel like you will put out of, and why?

By showcasing and reviewing every single game, my work in LPs will be made sadly redundant.

Fleshwit
Apr 25, 2011
thats life tho

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
if you start with any game from A-Z you have plenty of time in my estimation

Fleshwit
Apr 25, 2011
A and B are probably cutting it a little close, but true.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
tangentially related, thank you for playing through Zombies Ate My Neighbors in your other thread... that's been on my list of games to play for a while and after watching your stream, uh, i think i can safely remove it from the list.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Sally posted:

tangentially related, thank you for playing through Zombies Ate My Neighbors in your other thread... that's been on my list of games to play for a while and after watching your stream, uh, i think i can safely remove it from the list.

truly one of the worst games I've played in awhile, very thankful the replay and review is very far away in this project

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
on another note, I have also watched every single Bond movie over the course of one week, sometimes 2 or 3 times for certain films (the daltons, lazenby and uh... the other guy.. not the famous ones!) and I can safely say the films are as good as the games (although the games are better)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
and in more good news, work on episode 4 has begun today