Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
gotta get in on the ground floor! be a part of LP history as it happens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
tangentially related, thank you for playing through Zombies Ate My Neighbors in your other thread... that's been on my list of games to play for a while and after watching your stream, uh, i think i can safely remove it from the list.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
hell yah stoked for it!

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

That Little Demon posted:

Recorded from the hospital bed, I present Reviewing Every Game Ever Made Part 5

Mayhaps the mods in the forum could sticky this thread as it takes me awhile to make these (but I have reached out to outside help with this, see video) so more people can see and participate in this historic, groundbreaking undertaking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQROGB6xI2g

i've been thinkin' that it'd be nice to just start stickying random LP threads for a week or so at a time to get more eyes on them... this might as well be the first!