Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Bad Purchase posted:

y'all seriously need to get your bubbles blued, like yesterday

This. I'm reading through this thread and just flabbergasted that this is the typical experience for the majority of people who purchase an Android product.

I don't care what people use and I'm not an OS zealot or anything but holy poo poo I can't imagine living my life like that and having to janitor my phone.

edit:

CJacobs posted:

Samsung's voicemail app is stupid. It serves you ads unless you pay, and if you delete it you have to use the really old school method of calling your own phone no. to check your voicemail, no replacement generic android app. I had to get Google Voice because screw that it's 2022.

Like, this one. WTF. How exactly does Samsung have the market share is has.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU