Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Takanago
Jun 2, 2007

You'll see...
One of the fun things about Workers & Resources is that it doesn't take any shortcuts when simulating personal automobiles which makes them an incredible pain in the rear end. So you might decide to build a fancy automobile manufacturing plant and start handing them out to your most loyal/highly educated citizens, when suddenly you realize "Oh poo poo I need a parking spot for every single one of these things." And then you have parking lots cluttering up your urban spaces. And not only that, but your road system which was built to handle buses and trucks now has to deal with all these personal cars and you go "why did we even decide to let people have their own vehicles in the first place"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takanago
Jun 2, 2007

You'll see...

Armadillo Tank posted:

Imagine having to save scum in the good xcoms to avoid casualties. Pathetic.

*disappears in smoke grenade throw by supporting units after spending my TUs pointing out you failures as a human being (spamming autofire)*

*autofires from the back of the squad hitting several of my allies in the back of the head*

Takanago
Jun 2, 2007

You'll see...
One of the best parts of classic (open)xcom is being able to use conventional high explosives to blow a hole in the side of a ufo instead of going through the front door

Takanago
Jun 2, 2007

You'll see...
Terra Invicta is stupidly ambitious and tries to do too way too many things and half of it barely works and I love it.

Takanago
Jun 2, 2007

You'll see...
click the area graphs to turn them into pie charts

Takanago
Jun 2, 2007

You'll see...

FrancisFukyomama posted:

steam taking a hard Trotskyist line that capitalist restoration happened in degenerate worker’s states by including workers and resources in its “capitalism and economy” sale

isnt w&r 0% off right now though. no capitalism discount

Takanago
Jun 2, 2007

You'll see...
they've just transformed into ablative recon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takanago
Jun 2, 2007

You'll see...

The Chad Jihad posted:

Goddamn I'm getting a hankering for thrawns revenge again. Is that thread relevant? I could go either way

Thrawns revenge rules. I love all the dipshit imperial warlords there are. my favorite guy is the one who’s such a loser the only illustration that existed for a while was him dying