Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

Stairmaster posted:

we should play cuba libre on tabletop sim

nah, lets play A Distant Plain in honor of President Biden and his hugely succesful ending of the invasion of Afghanistan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

For me personally Red Flag Over Paris has dethroned Twilight Struggle as the "babby's first ever wargame" in my collection.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkXnFU32Zcs

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

The most fun game in a Paradox game I ever did was EU3 with Wiz's Azerimod, started as Anjou and ended up splitting irl France with me as a catholic in the north and my archnemesis protestant Burgundy in the south. Just endless wars every decade or so where we swapped a couple of provinces, neither side ever getting a decisive advantage to smash the other one for good.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

No, because by 1836 any chance of that ever happening has been lost

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Lostconfused posted:

There is, it's here https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3874955

They mainly talk about Fromsoftware games, and sometimes Disco Elysium.

excuse me have you not heard that thread has been taken over by morons creaming themselves over fortnite

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Picked up a copy of Undaunted: Stalingrad and gently caress me this box is big :popeye:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

I'll try to get it on the table next week and will definitely report to the thread once I do

the customs guy who called me was like "its a single boardgame and it weights HOW much!?" lmao