Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Oh man, I can make a poll?
YES!
No.
View Results

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.
When I was a teenager my dad had Thursday afternoons off so we’d make dinner for the fam to give my mom a break. I think 90% of our recipes came from our copy of the moosewood cookbook. I still remember the night we tried to make falafel by hand-smashing chickpeas with a potato masher cuz we had no other option

It did not go well. I’m p sure we had to punt and make pasta to have something that wasn’t just bean crumbs for dinner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU