Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
- the volume in my car stereo can not be an odd number. if it is ever an odd number, i am absolutely sure that very bad things will immediately happen. one day i will wreck my car because i was frantically reaching for the volume button in mid-turn because i couldn't let it rest on an odd number. i don't even have the slightest realistic justification for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I read the OP.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

you're crazy

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
post i'm crazy?

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

Im just editing your post here to not waste letters

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

yes, it is crazy to find enjoyment in "owning" peope on the internet. maybe by the time your as old as me you will understand how fuckin stupid you are

MackAddie
Jul 10, 2001

* your

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Hellblazer187 posted:

you're crazy

That's what she said!
... gently caress.

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

Das Boo posted:

That's what she said!
... gently caress.

Hi, gently caress. I'm Roberto.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Billy Ray Blowjob posted:

Hi, gently caress. I'm Roberto.

Not much, what's Roberto with you?

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

My real answer is I'm weird about the lock on my front door, when I leave the house I often check the lock 4 or 5 times before I really leave. Like I'll walk half a block away, then go back and check the door. I also hyper-catastrophize about work related stuff pretty much constantly.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I enjoyed visiting detroit

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

Hellblazer187 posted:

My real answer is I'm weird about the lock on my front door, when I leave the house I often check the lock 4 or 5 times before I really leave. Like I'll walk half a block away, then go back and check the door. I also hyper-catastrophize about work related stuff pretty much constantly.

If you have a front door that doesn't open to a hallway, get a security screen

Its either going to help or take even more time.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

I'm on a number of medications for severe psychiatric conditions.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

precision posted:

yes, it is crazy to find enjoyment in "owning" peope on the internet. maybe by the time your as old as me you will understand how fuckin stupid you are

It’s good to see you’ve become zen with your total lack of wit.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Das Boo posted:

That's what she said!
... gently caress.

Why she said gently caress?

_____!
May 2, 2004

You have to be crazy to write a whole book on manners.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I’ve been running lines of code for years that do absolutely nothing. They have no effect on the execution of the program whatsoever. But I am such a bad programmer that I just leave them in there, even though they are highlighted with blood red text. I’m literally so loving stupid that I believe I am exercising some magical power that god has given me and is special only to me. I get such a rush from it, I put a little drop of blood in the processor, it completes the circuit, and I get a return value which convinces me this is working. All the people I touch just get away, this code is doing nothing, but when I gently caress up bad enough something happens. And I don’t know how it pertains to the language of my script, I just know it does something. It grounds both terminals and I don’t die. God I’m so smart. Just a drop of blood and any meaningless code that references this same thing. All doing the same thing. I don’t get the rush and the feeling of warm love from it anymore so I compensate with the thrill of endangering thousands of lives with literally the worst computer programming in the history of the world and knowing some magical force beyond my literal understanding of anything will always clean it up for me. I am like a genius that hasn’t figured out how their poo poo works yet, or maybe just a crazy stupid person. Oh well, I never make friends smarter than me so it will never be a problem. I get a real lovely attitude towards like, thousands of people smarter than me telling me to stop.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Yor crazy. so what

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

_____! posted:

You have to be crazy to write a whole book on manners.

Heavy Manners

Bendhozia
Jul 12, 2022

precision posted:

- the volume in my car stereo can not be an odd number. if it is ever an odd number, i am absolutely sure that very bad things will immediately happen. one day i will wreck my car because i was frantically reaching for the volume button in mid-turn because i couldn't let it rest on an odd number. i don't even have the slightest realistic justification for this.
Finely adjusting the knob back and forth so it's not too far over or under the imagined perfectly centered line.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
I've been spewing my crazy all over SA ever since I signed up, blame guys like OP and Clandestine Boyster for making me think it's acceptable.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Bendhozia posted:

Finely adjusting the knob back and forth so it's not too far over or under the imagined perfectly centered line.

Personally i tihink it's really nice when someone with a good grip adjusts my knob back and forth.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Mooey Cow posted:

Why she said gently caress?

I don't know, I am not good with sex.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Yaldabaoth posted:

I've been spewing my crazy all over SA ever since I signed up, blame guys like OP and Clandestine Boyster for making me think it's acceptable.

Every banned nut job that re-regs keeps us alive another month :10bux:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Billy Ray Blowjob posted:

Im just editing your post here to not waste letters

:hmmyes:

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
I have to count the wipes on a windshield wiper and the cars of a train while it's going past OCD is so much fun

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Sometimes I think about Rick, from nudeweb.

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
One of my Top 5 Films of All Time is a Peter Greenaway film.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Actual response is that I don't like separate foods that can seep into each other to touch on my plate.
Baked beans and coleslaw? No touch.
Baked potato and Peas? They don't seep, can touch.
Stews/sandwiches/casseroles are intended as mixes, so that's okay.

I'm told this is "psychotic."

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Das Boo posted:

I don't know, I am not good with sex.

Oh is that a fact? :crossarms:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

• i still wear a mask when i go to public indoor areas because i believe that there's just as much (or more) covid spreading now than there was in 2020, and vaccination only slightly lowers the risk of long-term disabling symptoms
  • i worry that the free market will not be able to solve the problem of human induced climate change

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Oh is that a fact? :crossarms:

More of an opinion, really.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Das Boo posted:

More of an opinion, really.

gently caress yeah, bad sex owns. :mario:

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
for some reason closing cabinets and drawers is something I ~simply cannot do~

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

teen witch posted:

It's more likely you have a ghost that opens them after you close them, it's what they do.

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

teen witch posted:

I work with people who cant put their cups in the dishwasher.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

precision posted:

Nice "own" but I meant I read the OP of mega threads.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Das Boo posted:

Actual response is that I don't like separate foods that can seep into each other to touch on my plate.
Baked beans and coleslaw? No touch.
Baked potato and Peas? They don't seep, can touch.
Stews/sandwiches/casseroles are intended as mixes, so that's okay.

I'm told this is "psychotic."

After reflecting on this my own dislike for this same thing primarily stems from being served applesauce as a side dish

Applesauce would be served often in my childhood meals and always right on the plate next to the peas, or the potatoes or whatever else. And of course it just gets in fuckin everything. Applesauce peas are not good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
I eat food items one at a time before moving onto the next one unless I am self aware of what I'm doing and will force myself to mix up what I take bites out of.