Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I’ve been running lines of code for years that do absolutely nothing. They have no effect on the execution of the program whatsoever. But I am such a bad programmer that I just leave them in there, even though they are highlighted with blood red text. I’m literally so loving stupid that I believe I am exercising some magical power that god has given me and is special only to me. I get such a rush from it, I put a little drop of blood in the processor, it completes the circuit, and I get a return value which convinces me this is working. All the people I touch just get away, this code is doing nothing, but when I gently caress up bad enough something happens. And I don’t know how it pertains to the language of my script, I just know it does something. It grounds both terminals and I don’t die. God I’m so smart. Just a drop of blood and any meaningless code that references this same thing. All doing the same thing. I don’t get the rush and the feeling of warm love from it anymore so I compensate with the thrill of endangering thousands of lives with literally the worst computer programming in the history of the world and knowing some magical force beyond my literal understanding of anything will always clean it up for me. I am like a genius that hasn’t figured out how their poo poo works yet, or maybe just a crazy stupid person. Oh well, I never make friends smarter than me so it will never be a problem. I get a real lovely attitude towards like, thousands of people smarter than me telling me to stop.

Glory to the Omnissiah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bendhozia
Jul 12, 2022

Das Boo posted:

Stews/sandwiches/casseroles are intended as mixes, so that's okay.
Seems like if we wired some electrodes to your brain we could put these sandwich debates to bed once and for all.

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

precision posted:

yes, it is crazy to find enjoyment in "owning" peope on the internet. maybe by the time your as old as me you will understand how fuckin stupid you are

why are you here then if you don't enjoy getting zingers in

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
If you do have these issues I hope you have created routines you follow for all the basic poo poo every day.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i excrete waste in long unbroken strands like a spiders web.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I’ve been running lines of code for years that do absolutely nothing. They have no effect on the execution of the program whatsoever. But I am such a bad programmer that I just leave them in there, even though they are highlighted with blood red text. I’m literally so loving stupid that I believe I am exercising some magical power that god has given me and is special only to me. I get such a rush from it, I put a little drop of blood in the processor, it completes the circuit, and I get a return value which convinces me this is working. All the people I touch just get away, this code is doing nothing, but when I gently caress up bad enough something happens. And I don’t know how it pertains to the language of my script, I just know it does something. It grounds both terminals and I don’t die. God I’m so smart. Just a drop of blood and any meaningless code that references this same thing. All doing the same thing. I don’t get the rush and the feeling of warm love from it anymore so I compensate with the thrill of endangering thousands of lives with literally the worst computer programming in the history of the world and knowing some magical force beyond my literal understanding of anything will always clean it up for me. I am like a genius that hasn’t figured out how their poo poo works yet, or maybe just a crazy stupid person. Oh well, I never make friends smarter than me so it will never be a problem. I get a real lovely attitude towards like, thousands of people smarter than me telling me to stop.

I'm reading Catch-22 and getting similar vibes from this

Most severe OCD symptoms I have are managable but I still like to make sure my volume on my computer is at 25, 35, or 50, depending on the application.

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

flubber nuts posted:

i excrete waste in long unbroken strands like a spiders web.

Ill never get on a plane with you

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Actually op alpine head units sound the clearest on prime numbers, and you can feel the clicks when you turn the knob etc.. :thunk:

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
never completely sure i've made a seal with the refrigerator door

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
My life's goal is to come to terms that it will one day end, everything else is just meaningless bullshit that fills time and fulfills my basic needs. I do not truly care about anything but my thoughts on life and death and meaning.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
If I’m having a meal that comes with fries I’ll eat a bunch of fries first before even touching whatever the main entree is. I don’t know, I’ve been told this is odd behavior.

Bendhozia
Jul 12, 2022

Charles Bukowski posted:

My life's goal is to come to terms that it will one day end, everything else is just meaningless bullshit that fills time and fulfills my basic needs. I do not truly care about anything but my thoughts on life and death and meaning.
And making sure the edge of my paperback is hanging off my desk so I don't slide it and microfray the back cover

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Tempted to throw away my books, I can find free e-copies and I'm tired of lugging them around from move to move. I think I will donate another 50% of them to my local library again.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You're don't have to be crazy but it helps!!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I'm not sure that I have any crazy, I'm just a guy going through these forums.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Crazy needs posted

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

If I fart and it's an odd number of fart vibrations I eat Chobani greek yogurt (vanilla) until I can even everything out. I'll probably accidentally kill myself doing it one day.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
I have to check my faucets in my house 3 to 4 times before I leave my house.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

neato burrito posted:

If I fart and it's an odd number of fart vibrations I eat Chobani greek yogurt (vanilla) until I can even everything out. I'll probably accidentally kill myself doing it one day.

That's highly eccentric but I'm afraid you're just too wealthy to be crazy.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

neato burrito posted:

I’m pushin out fart vibrations
Chobani give excitations

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Could have sworn we just had this thread because I remember posting this just recently, but I’m known as a “checker.”

Leaving the house? Gotta make sure the stove and oven are off, all the lights are off, everything is unplugged (that needs to be unplugged), all electronics are off, all the windows are closed and locked, and the front door is closed and locked (I give the door and lock a good triple-check jiggle to make sure it is absolutely loving locked) before leaving because I get crippling anxiety while I’m away if I don’t.

I also dislike odd numbers so volume and TV settings are always on even numbers.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

1,3,5,7,9 motherfucker
:smuggo:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

If I’m having a meal that comes with fries I’ll eat a bunch of fries first before even touching whatever the main entree is. I don’t know, I’ve been told this is odd behavior.

IVE BEEN WATCHING YOU EAT! gently caress THE WAY YOU EAT! :yeshaha:

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

By popular demand posted:

1,3,5,7,9 motherfucker
:smuggo:

Hey, you’re not the volume on my TV or car stereo, so there :yosbutt:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I like to double tap the top of my beer cans like a little knock before I open it.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

You fucken wierdo!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Hello beer? It's me!

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

You Are A Elf posted:

Hey, you’re not the volume on my TV or car stereo, so there :yosbutt:

Im going to walk past your house with a tv remote and change your tv volume by 1 while you sleep

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

Jabberlock posted:

I'm reading Catch-22 and getting similar vibes from this

Most severe OCD symptoms I have are managable but I still like to make sure my volume on my computer is at 25, 35, or 50, depending on the application.

Same it has to be divisible by 5 or my brain melts

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Charles Bukowski posted:

You doing ok Charles? I know I usually bust your balls, but that's because I like you and you can usually take it.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

I can kill all the ghosts now.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Applesnots posted:

what about Greek or Scandinavian ghosts?

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

what about Greek or Scandinavian ghosts?

Ok, lots of ghosts.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Applesnots posted:

Ok, lots of ghosts.

there is also Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and the rest of east ghosts. Most of those ghost don't even know what the bible is

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

there is also Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and the rest of east ghosts. Most of those ghost don't even know what the bible is

Well, I dont have a passport, so those ghosts are not my problem.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Applesnots posted:

Well, I dont have a passport, so those ghosts are not my problem.

half hour ago you said you could kill all the ghosts.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
just a secret. All those ghosts now live in America

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

just a secret. All those ghosts now live in America

Nooooo!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Are you upset about the Greeks or Asians? or both?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Applesnots posted:

That would be more effective against demons. Ghosts are just human spirits and humans aren't vulnerable to holy icons.