Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shifty Nipples

Grinches are Glowing posted:

Did you know that the report system is built around a robot posting in a report forum and we post about how we react to said report and then an admin has to move it manually into another subforum conveniently called like the resolution we have chosen for said report

yes there is a mod for the report forum and yes we can report reports you don't want to know what happens when we do that, last time the forums were gone for a week

lmao

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

when Jeffrey once tried to activate the pay wall for all of SA to prevent outsiders from peeking into the burning drama factory of that time literally everyone not logged in was called a slur because radium added those into the code because he found it very funny

Goons Are Gifts

the report forum does not have a fun theme its gray and dull and for the past two and a half years I've been fighting to change that and I can't rest until I have succeeded

Shifty Nipples

the report forum does not have a fun theme its gray and dull and for the past two and a half years I've been fighting to change that and I can't rest until I have succeeded

should be like the Toxic Comedy Gas Waste Chamber Dump but with less green and more brown

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Goons Are Gifts

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3916312&pagenumber=2&perpage=40&userid=0#post504550851

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

the other day we lost like 10k posts made in a matter of a week or two because astral tried to change the year of the copyright on the bottom of the page

Jesus...

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Goons Are Gifts

I'm exaggerating astral fixed pretty much all of these things by now but the report forum and the long way to a forum title change is still true!

sb hermit

Heather Papps posted:

a dork mode option that just puts a pair of glasses on the hammock kitty

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

when Jeffrey once tried to activate the pay wall for all of SA to prevent outsiders from peeking into the burning drama factory of that time literally everyone not logged in was called a slur because radium added those into the code because he found it very funny

Load-bearing slur

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Rarity posted:

Load-bearing slur

i am not a fan of hateful speech but i have to admit the concept of a load bearing slur is one of the funnier things i have encountered. if it was on purpose i don't think it'd be funny but i am sure it's some sort of code accident or something.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

spell check working in the thread title box

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

longer thread titles