Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

FishBowlRobot posted:

Really wish this wasn’t a 6 fight card. Gonna miss the main event when I have to go into work.

Call in sick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

And there’s the air kick

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Good sportsmanship on both sides

AngelesXO
May 15, 2009

Fair play

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

evilpicard posted:

Good sportsmanship on both sides

Yeah, that's entirely too rare in the sport. Good on 'em both.

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Just me. Or Ortega looking a little small and doughy?

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Lol

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
gently caress

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
lmao

loving perfect

card of the year

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Well that sucks

Keptbroom
Sep 10, 2009
well poo poo

Mr_Moose
May 4, 2004
lol

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

just call it a submission by shoulderlock, we're close enough, it's fine

Mr_Moose
May 4, 2004
Easy work

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
yair by submission was like +2000

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

what an unreal loving card, thank goodness they had the decency to end before the tennocon 2022 main developer panel :)

cornlog
May 1, 2008
That was a legit finish. I don’t like how they’re spinning this.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Welp, guess I had just enough time to squeeze in the main event. Another exciting finish.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Love the f bombs being dropped on abc in the afternoon

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I slept in and missed everything. Whats worth watching?

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!

BlindSite posted:

I slept in and missed everything. Whats worth watching?

The first fight on the prelims was pretty good, everything else was even better, I think watch it all, won't take you that long.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Brut posted:

The first fight on the prelims was pretty good, everything else was even better, I think watch it all, won't take you that long.

I will do just that. Cheers mate.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
Watching it now, and Li's just being extremely chatty in his post fight interview, lol.
The translator got it pretty literally, but just comical tone from Li waxing about how legendary and inspirational Salikhov was after just knocking him out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

kimbo305 posted:

Watching it now, and Li's just being extremely chatty in his post fight interview, lol.
The translator got it pretty literally, but just comical tone from Li waxing about how legendary and inspirational Salikhov was after just knocking him out.

Yeah I couldn't understand but from his demeanor it looked like he was saying really nice things about his opponent