Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which Company has the best consoles and games?
Nintendo
Sega
Sony
Microsoft
View Results

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

cant cook creole bream posted:

She went and sat next to him on his bed with nothing but his shirt on and told him that she wants him to look at her like that.
If that's your idea of not indicating anything, you may be similarly dense as he is.

Look, that could mean anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I started watching this tonight, and while Uncle seems to be doing well so far, I want something good to happen for him.

Also god drat I'm older than Uncle.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I have not read anything ahead, but "something terrible happened and everyone he knew in the other world died horribly" seems pretty off the tone of the show so far, so I doubt it's that. He probably just did something very cringe.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I'll be honest I don't really know what the nose lines are supposed to indicate. Like the rest of the details are straightforward enough to interpret, but not that one.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Sometimes people are just thin.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Sensing a theme to the work, perhaps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I really shouldn't have skimmed ahead in the manga because now there's so much I'm looking forward to seeing. Hope this gets as many seasons as it takes.