Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which Company has the best consoles and games?
Nintendo
Sega
Sony
Microsoft
View Results

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.

Larry Parrish posted:

yeah if the jokes were less repetitive and it was more slice of life the pace wouldn't bother me at all. i read like 8 different massive 9000 page web serials and my favorites are the ones that often spend hundreds of pages with little to not plot development, but they have something else carrying them for me, and this manga does not have that so far.

TBH, the further it goes it becomes less of a parody of isekai stories and just another particularly fanservicey one with a particularly dense male lead? Like all the girls falling in love with and throwing themselves at him doesn't even feel like a joke anymore, it's just what naturally happens.

Clarste fucked around with this message at 12:02 on Jul 24, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

IShallRiseAgain posted:

The joke is that Uncle doesn't really want to associate with them most of the time because they are character archetypes that would be annoying to deal with in real life.

I'm saying that later in the manga that isn't even the joke anymore.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

He looked like that when he was young too, so...