Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Man's best friend?
Cat
Dog
Why not both?
Bird
View Results

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

Not just that, but a dedicated meow ACHIEVEMENT for meowing 100 times! :3:

Also, does anyone know where to find the third energy drink in the slums? I've just finished climbing the zurk-infested tower to install the antenna, if that helps.

EDIT: nevermind, I found it! As Push El Burrito says below, If you go to Grandma and look for a ladder with some stairs next to it, then go up those stairs and immediately turn around there's a place you can jump up with a vending machine on it. Just don't jump down like I did because it will send you into a wall.

Deathslinger fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Jul 25, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

How quickly did it take everyone to get the "meow 100 times" trophy?

I got mine almost immediately after putting the harness on :v:

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

I just want to see the cat wearing a little poncho made by Grandma

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

Ending question: Why would opening the roof deactivate the Sentinels?

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

McCracAttack posted:

I assumed that happened because you ended the lock-down/alarm state the city was in and that's what put them on patrol in the first place.
Same, but surely they'd fly off back to wherever they came from, rather than just dropping dead like that

Also, the sunlight killing the Zurks implies that Doc's purple beam was really just a high-powered UV flashlight.

Deathslinger fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Jul 24, 2022

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

McCracAttack posted:

Thinking about starting a new game just so I can go back to the slums and hang out in everyone's little apartments. Wanna go nap in the bookworm apartment with the dead guy.
You probably already know this, but you can replay any previously completed chapter from the main menu. Just thought I'd remind you (and everyone else) about that before anyone deletes a save.

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

OK but hear me out: A sequel where Cat gets reunited with its friends, then returns to the city, finds a new body for B-12, then goes into the sewers to destroy the eye-monsters once and for all

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

Poo In An Alleyway posted:

:ohdear:

I’m watching Contrapoints’ play through of the game at the moment and I totally didn’t make the connection that Seamus and Doc are references to Marty McFly and Doc Brown based on the way they’re dressed and styled.
The Doc robot makes a "1.21 gigahertz" comment within 30 seconds of you first meeting him

vvv Totally understandable, carry on :)

Deathslinger fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Jul 27, 2022

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

Did anyone else need like ten attempts to get the basketball into the bin? I swear you have to be absolutely dead-on accurate in your run-up, or else it goes wide and you need to reload a checkpoint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

Poo In An Alleyway posted:

Latest terrifying mods for this game: Rick and Morty-ify the game because you hate the game and want it to be ugly, slightly more realistic looking fur which is actually a pretty good idea, Shrek-ify the game for the same reasons you'd Rick and Morty-ify it, and... remember Pedobear? He's back, in cat form.
Yeah, no, those links are staying blue

E: OK I came back and clicked the realistic fur one :3:

Deathslinger fucked around with this message at 15:43 on Sep 22, 2022