Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

i am interested in this product and/or service

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Escape From Noise posted:

That's why you gotta cheese the nuts.

these nutz ain't gonna cheez themselfs

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

I've got news 4 u.

:captainpop:

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

pretty suspicious that these are only for sale in australia but are a product of the USA? are we exporting all our best nuts?

maybe someone spilled cheese on the corn nuts, and they were like "oh no, americans will not eat these corn nuts now that they have cheese on them" and then someone else was like "what about the australians, they'll eat anything because they are rough and tough due to everything trying to kill them all the time" and the boss man was like "holy poo poo that's not a bad idea" and so the corn nuts with cheese on them were sent to australia

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i think it's time that the nut kingdom and the cheese republic set aside their differences and unite to form a powerful new force for good

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Buttchocks posted:

Wrap these in prosciutto, then dip them in quince paste and drizzle with white chocolate. Go as far as you can go.

don't quince my nuts bro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Important Update:

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeef

Nuts!

sign me up