Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
the alien race that gets addicted to pizza ftw

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

I do hope they port X some day

Fungah! posted:

thinkin about it i think endgame combat in 2 was my favorite in the series, elemental seals/seal breaking for 10s of millions of damage to all enemies is way more fun than chain ttacks. obviously i liked 3's combat nd class systems too but blowing up a full elemental seal combo and incinerating an endgame nm

Yeah same here. Love the orb system and the refinements in Torna a bit more than chain attacks, especially because the challenge mode stuff in 2 is pretty cool for really putting the screws to the system if you want in a way that 3 doesn’t quite match

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
dont get loving got x is awful. dont fall for the trick

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 23 days!)

beat Future Redeemed. was good.
Beat it in 18 hours, probably will go back and finish the collectables.

I stand by what I said earlier, they should have expanded this part and made it the full game, they could still impart a lot of the story elements in the regular game into this and make it a full 60 hour game. More shulk and rex fanservice, and actually expand on the other statue named characters who didn't really do much.

then make Future Redeemed whatever we had with Mio and Noah and the ending. Cut out like half the heroes which were pretty much filler and half the pointless random consul sidequests and turn that into the 20 hour conclusion to it all.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

GateOfD posted:

beat Future Redeemed. was good.
Beat it in 18 hours, probably will go back and finish the collectables.

I stand by what I said earlier, they should have expanded this part and made it the full game, they could still impart a lot of the story elements in the regular game into this and make it a full 60 hour game. More shulk and rex fanservice, and actually expand on the other statue named characters who didn't really do much.

then make Future Redeemed whatever we had with Mio and Noah and the ending. Cut out like half the heroes which were pretty much filler and half the pointless random consul sidequests and turn that into the 20 hour conclusion to it all.

absolutely not

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I haven't played anything beyond the base game but they made an amazing 200 hour rpg dude, I think they've done more than enough already lol. Like drat man

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I haven't played anything beyond the base game but they made an amazing 200 hour rpg dude, I think they've done more than enough already lol. Like drat man

----------------

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

What that person just said is insane but a lot of the hero ascension quests were mediocre to put it mildly. But even Zeon's quest for sustainable potato farming was serviceable to me. Triton's is probably actually the worst but since he's kind of a joke character I can forgive it. Ashera's was definitely the best.

Future Redeemed is good, however, and should be played.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Future redeemed is great but the main game is even better

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

The only thing wrong with the base game is that it ended and I can no longer hang out with my friends Noah, Mio, Sena, Lanz, Eunie, and the rest

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Mythra and pyra have huge loving Tits that are begging to be sucked

----------------

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Sorry. Sorry. I’m sorry I did that.

----------------

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Nias is better

----------------

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hey alright.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol instantly getting a sinking, consuming knot in my stomach when anyone other than hiz posts like that.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

lol instantly getting a sinking, consuming knot in my stomach when anyone other than hiz posts like that.

This lol

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

was wondering what I was gonna do after xenoblade 3.
but looks like I have the Baten Kaitos remakes to look forward to

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

yup lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

Hey alright.

In Training posted:

lmfao

----------------

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
[looking up from lying prone on my back where i've been sucking pyra and mythra's tits and looking disgusted] hey dude... what the gently caress man. Seriously...

----------------

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

In Training posted:

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

[looking up from lying prone on my back where i've been sucking pyra and mythra's tits and looking disgusted] hey dude... what the gently caress man. Seriously...

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

Lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

walking into a corner swinging the camera around to get a screenshot of the huge titty snow rabbit Blade's equally huge rear end: That's out of line my man.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

walking into a corner swinging the camera around to get a screenshot of the huge titty snow rabbit Blade's equally huge rear end: That's out of line my man.

lol

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

But Nia’s armpits..

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

----------------

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

In Training posted:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

GateOfD posted:

But Nia’s armpits..

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

[holding Pablo back] hol up.. let him cook. Lol

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hizke posted:

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Local gang leader in an alley way outstretching his arm to block a slavering goon from delivering the killing blow: Wait just a second heah. Wat did youse say about Yunie's thoigh sweat? [hunches down next to him and picks his sweaty chin up with the tip of a knife] Go on. What body fluid did you want to drink?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Local gang leader in an alley way outstretching his arm to block a slavering goon from delivering the killing blow: Wait just a second heah. Wat did youse say about Yunie's thoigh sweat? [hunches down next to him and picks his sweaty chin up with the tip of a knife] Go on. What body fluid did you want to drink?

Lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

lol

----------------

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

In Training posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Baron Harkonnen leaning in closer to hear Leto Atreides describe what he'd like to slide in and out of Brighid's underboobs