Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Baron Harkonnen leaning in closer to hear Leto Atreides describe what he'd like to slide in and out of Brighid's underboobs

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

Local gang leader in an alley way outstretching his arm to block a slavering goon from delivering the killing blow: Wait just a second heah. Wat did youse say about Yunie's thoigh sweat? [hunches down next to him and picks his sweaty chin up with the tip of a knife] Go on. What body fluid did you want to drink?

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Baron Harkonnen leaning in closer to hear Leto Atreides describe what he'd like to slide in and out of Brighid's underboobs

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

do you expect me to talk, goldfinger?

yes mr. bond, about mio's thighs!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
[Shaking my head and chuckling good naturedly but then slumping my shoulders and sighing.] My pee pee is horny from big boobs and rear end in xenoblade. Again.

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

[Shaking my head and chuckling good naturedly but then slumping my shoulders and sighing.] My pee pee is horny from big boobs and rear end in xenoblade. Again.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Honk If You're Horny For Pyra and Mythra's Giant Tits

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Honk If You're Horny For Pyra and Mythra's Giant Tits

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I should probably finally play XBC3 soon

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

its really fuckin good, probably my favorite (havent finished 1)

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

you should

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

its fuggin sick.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Hizke posted:

[holding Pablo back] hol up.. let him cook. Lol

In Training posted:

Local gang leader in an alley way outstretching his arm to block a slavering goon from delivering the killing blow: Wait just a second heah. Wat did youse say about Yunie's thoigh sweat? [hunches down next to him and picks his sweaty chin up with the tip of a knife] Go on. What body fluid did you want to drink?

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Hizke posted:

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I beat 1 earlier this year and started Future Connected but never finished it. Should get back to that and beat it and move on to 3

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*forgetting to take off Eunie's Toilet nametag* Yoooo. What it do bros. You gaming this weekend?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*forgetting to take off Eunie's Toilet nametag* Yoooo. What it do bros. You gaming this weekend?

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmfao

----------------

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

lol instantly getting a sinking, consuming knot in my stomach when anyone other than hiz posts like that.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

In Training posted:

lol instantly getting a sinking, consuming knot in my stomach when anyone other than hiz posts like that.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Standing perfectly still and silent with my nose 0.001mm from the door while Eunie's in the bathroom.

Remembered this again lmfao

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

Lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Hizke posted:

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Pablo Nergigante posted:

i stopped near what i think iis the end cause zelda came out i should go back and finis hit

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

bump_fn posted:

i stopped near what i think iis the end cause zelda came out i should go back and finis hit

Same I am at I think the start of the last chapter, put it on pause cause I got Fire Emblem Engage, put that on pause cause I got Zelda. Put that on pause cause I got Baldurs Gate. Need to beat some games

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

you should definitely finish it

an RPG that stays fun throughout the entire game AND sticks the landing is rare

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

I just picked it up again, completely overwhelmed by all the menus and skills and stuff but after half an hour of fiddling around I think I remember how to play. This game's presentation feels so good, the menu with all the characters lined up and the chill music rules. I remember getting sick of the menu music but I haven't heard it in almost a year so it's ok for now

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Beat it last night. Ending ruled, the first one of these where I was fully engaged at the end instead of waiting for it to be over. I guess taking a year-long break helps with that, lol

I don't have any interest in post game challenges, but are Nia and Melia's ascension quests worth doing? Or should I just jump right into Future Redeemed?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i love the ending of 3, really the whole game. there arent many low points in the main narrative, i think all the times I felt like the game was draggging was bc i was just doing it to myself by exploring random non essential areas and spending 10 hours listening to zeon monologue about potato crop rotation .

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

someone in here talkin poo poo about zeon?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Never played postgame stuff and don't have the DLC so I can't say, but I'm glad you finished it. I said it before but a long rear end RPG like this never losing much steam in the story and also sticking the landing is incredible

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

In Training posted:

i love the ending of 3, really the whole game. there arent many low points in the main narrative, i think all the times I felt like the game was draggging was bc i was just doing it to myself by exploring random non essential areas and spending 10 hours listening to zeon monologue about potato crop rotation .

I think it's really cool how N isn't like, Evil Noah, he's literally the end result of the same compassionate thoughtful Noah, and Noah says yeah, I would have made the same decision in your position. It's a remarkably clear-eyed view of "villainy". Z is pretty mustache twirling but he's also just like an embodiment of fear and doubt or something.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Tender Bender posted:

I think it's really cool how N isn't like, Evil Noah, he's literally the end result of the same compassionate thoughtful Noah, and Noah says yeah, I would have made the same decision in your position. It's a remarkably clear-eyed view of "villainy". Z is pretty mustache twirling but he's also just like an embodiment of fear and doubt or something.

n is such a good villain. unrelated but i loved when you go into origin and fight x and y and they just get an in-engine death. dont even get a big cutscene you just fuckin murk em lol

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Fungah! posted:

n is such a good villain. unrelated but i loved when you go into origin and fight x and y and they just get an in-engine death. dont even get a big cutscene you just fuckin murk em lol

Yeah that was great. I also loved how in the fight with Z the chain attack didn't override the boss music. And they did really cool gameplay-as-story stuff with separating the parties, having Nia and Melia and all the heroes join you, drat that ending ruled

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Tender Bender posted:

Yeah that was great. I also loved how in the fight with Z the chain attack didn't override the boss music. And they did really cool gameplay-as-story stuff with separating the parties, having Nia and Melia and all the heroes join you, drat that ending ruled

that was so loving sick, god 3 rules so hard. cant fuckin wait to get to future perfect, want to beat all th xenoblade that i havent first. cannot fuckin wait for whatever monolith does next

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

On Chapter 4 of Future Redeemed and it's so fuckin good. There's a callback in Chapter 3 that sent me into a days-long nostalgia spin (when you approach Colony 9 and that music plays from the opening area of XC1) and now I'm pretty sure I'm going to immediately buy Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition so I can replay it on switch

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

bump. xenoblade 1 is so sick, i like th new graphics on definitive addition a lot aside from reyns face lookin kind of stupid. ig ot filtered by the tiny 3ds screen just after prison tower and i'm headin there now, maybe 5-10 more hours and i'll be in uncharted game. these games rule so hard, even as bare bones as this one as compared to 2/3 its incredibly sick. think i'm gonna skip the new khantent, then do torna, then 3 dlc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Even just torna and future redeemed is like another entire jrpg length game, xenoblade is so ftw