Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
lol at the tirkins in this game in general

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Nostradingus posted:

just yestetday the wife asked me what the game was about. I got as far as "ok, well, this is the third game. In the first one..." before she gave up and said she'd just read the Wikipedia article

lol, my gf was in the room when (ch5) the party meets a baby so she asked why they'd never seen a baby before and there's just so much poo poo to explain before that point

game owns. gonna break free from yakuza and fire it up again when the new hero drops

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

GateOfD posted:

Don’t get the hate for XC1, it’s my favorite one

think 3 beats it for me but I prefer it to 2. The latter half does have moments that drag though

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
play 2 first. and torna

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

lol

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
I went back to 2 last year after a long break to do the torna dlc. briefly poked around my old endgame save, did a couple gacha pulls and got kos-mos lol. way after she would've been useful

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
the alien race that gets addicted to pizza ftw

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I should probably finally play XBC3 soon

you should

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Fungah! posted:

yo thge battle theme in fort galahad is really fuckin good!

yea it owns. It'll play in the next few areas too