Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
I'm going to finish xenoblade 1 tonight and then somehow finish 2 and torna by friday

How's the 1 definitive edition epilogue? Everyone says Torna owns but not sure I've seen anyone talk about that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Fungah! posted:

i havent played it but i hear its super tacked on and boring lol

absolutely anything posted:

its nice to get a quick little check in on the characters and world but the end is super anticlimactic and i'm expecting the payoff to be in 3 if there's any to be had at all

:cheersdoge: on to 2 then

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
I played elden ring til like 6am and woke up at like 11am and played more instead of going to work :D

Still have like 2/3 of xenoblade 2 left so won't get to repeat it with 3, but very hyped to play it soon

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

i beat the game and it was incredible. summer of xenoblade ftw

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

End of Chapter 6: NIAAA! I knew she wasn't dead, no way they introduce a character like that just to have her die off in a cutscene. The story continues to be bonkers while remaining somewhat understandable?? I've never seen anything like this before lol. Like I understand where things are going, but it's impossible to explain

The immediate whiplash of :letsgo: to :cry: in that cutscene lol

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

summer of xenoblade kicked rear end

Hell yeah

Xenoblade 2 consumed me lol, torna added 18 hours over 3 days

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Badass

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Leadthumb posted:

I had to just gun it toward the end or I felt like I was never going to finish lol

Yeah this, still took like 70 hours. I'll go back once the story dlc comes out and finish it all.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

*Drops custom made life size Rex gently caress doll whereupon the head and dick break off and fall into the ocean* No… it’s not fair. There was time!

lmfao

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

GateOfD posted:

Don’t get the hate for XC1, it’s my favorite one

I stalled out in the middle for awhile and think that's probably the weakest part of 1-3, but the rest of it was great and the ending stretch was my favorite of all of them

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Fungah! posted:

thinkin about it i think endgame combat in 2 was my favorite in the series, elemental seals/seal breaking for 10s of millions of damage to all enemies is way more fun than chain ttacks. obviously i liked 3's combat nd class systems too but blowing up a full elemental seal combo and incinerating an endgame nm

Yeah, totally agreed

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol I got sucked into the gacha poo poo for a while trying to get a certain unique blade. I went salvaging for hours before realizing I don't give a poo poo and ignored it the rest of the game

I waited til close to the end where grinding was easier and then spent like 5 hours doing that until I got kosmos :frogbon:

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Future redeemed is great but the main game is even better

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Even just torna and future redeemed is like another entire jrpg length game, xenoblade is so ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Fungah! posted:

lmfao oh gently caress yeah landmark - jupiter

The stretch from a little before there to the end is so insanely cool