Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FelixNC
Jul 14, 2022
:stare:

I know I shouldn't be surprised but that sure is a richly poo poo-filled dumpster to unearth and I regret taking a sniff of the bouquet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

The Republic of Luna Equestria is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its punitive income tax rates. Its compassionate, cynical population of 714m are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich.

Already hidden away on reddit

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

The doc was deleted for violating Google TOS, so I'm guessing it was some really vile poo poo since I've never once seen that before.

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

lots of homophobia and transphobia and slurs for same and conflating lgbtq people with pedophilia and lots of threats of violence/wishes for violence, also antisemitism, antivax poo poo

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

pretty telling that the reddit thread is split between people going "fuckin christ" and people going "it's just the nsfw flagged unmoderated politics channel, it's not anything to do with the game, and besides why do you care about other people's beliefs it's nothing to do with you personally :words:"

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

Fajita Queen posted:

The doc was deleted for violating Google TOS, so I'm guessing it was some really vile poo poo since I've never once seen that before.

:stonk:

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

So basically a document of what the boomers say to each other over breakfast at the local food hut. Yeah, I can see why they'd nuke that immediately, holy gently caress that's horrendous.

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

\

reddit.txt

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

hailthefish posted:

lots of homophobia and transphobia and slurs for same and conflating lgbtq people with pedophilia and lots of threats of violence/wishes for violence, also antisemitism, antivax poo poo

amateur hour stashing far rightwing cognitohazards in a major cloud platform tool

PuppiesAndKitties
Jun 5, 2008
I LOVE KYASHI'S MONEY
Grimey Drawer
Daily reminder that EVE is full of gross dudes that hate women and who will actively seek to torment you outside the bad spaceship game. Love yourself and log out.

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

floppyspud posted:

emptyquote

(Hello Azo)

hey floppy i hope you're doing well

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

PuppiesAndKitties posted:

Daily reminder that EVE is full of gross dudes that hate women and who will actively seek to torment you outside the bad spaceship game. Love yourself and log out.

i misread this as love yourself and eat out

gonna go get some sushi

PuppiesAndKitties
Jun 5, 2008
I LOVE KYASHI'S MONEY
Grimey Drawer

psilocybin laden posted:

i misread this as love yourself and eat out

gonna go get some sushi

Eating out generally involves going outside so this also qualifies.

PuppiesAndKitties
Jun 5, 2008
I LOVE KYASHI'S MONEY
Grimey Drawer
As does the alternate meaning of eating out now that I think about it so you’re good both ways.

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

unfortunately I hate myself, that's why I play Eve Online

PuppiesAndKitties
Jun 5, 2008
I LOVE KYASHI'S MONEY
Grimey Drawer

hailthefish posted:

Acceptance and recognition is the first step to a better life.

twigplant
Jun 9, 2009

You're asking me to believe in sentient meat.
eve is my penance for all my incredible luck everywhere else. i self-flagellate.

PuppiesAndKitties
Jun 5, 2008
I LOVE KYASHI'S MONEY
Grimey Drawer

twigplant posted:

eve is my penance for all my incredible luck everywhere else. i self-flagellate.

Bb you stay safe out there. I won’t shame you for your choices, just speaking from experience.

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

hailthefish posted:

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

As does the alternate meaning of eating out now that I think about it so you’re good both ways.

touch grass iykwim

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

i keep playing because:
1)geese are fun and cool to chill with
2)maintaining an aggressively queer presence in eve really pisses off those chuds and im proud to be part of that:honk:

once the goose logo is in game i imagine its only a matter of time before someone complains that theyre being blown up by a ship with a rainbow on it lmao

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

grumplestiltzkin posted:

i keep playing because:
1)geese are fun and cool to chill with
2)maintaining an aggressively queer presence in eve really pisses off those chuds and im proud to be part of that:honk:

once the goose logo is in game i imagine its only a matter of time before someone complains that theyre being blown up by a ship with a rainbow on it lmao

the day they add the goose logo we should fly a bigass fleet consisting entirely of horrible energy weapon shitfits with like 5 different colored lasers shooting out of every ship so we just barf rainbows at anyone we try (and probably fail) to kill

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

big honking rave fleet, i'm down

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Zoya posted:

the day they add the goose logo we should fly a bigass fleet consisting entirely of horrible energy weapon shitfits with like 5 different colored lasers shooting out of every ship so we just barf rainbows at anyone we try (and probably fail) to kill

I had a rainbow Abaddon way back when, it was beautiful

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

psilocybin laden posted:

hey floppy i hope you're doing well

Thanks you too. I won eve so i cant be doing that bad.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Zoya posted:

:getin::honk:

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Zoya posted:

The real trick would be for someone to lose something so hilariously blingfit that it tops the losses charts for the subsequent 30 days.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
What if mayonnaise came in cans

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Solus posted:

drat I can't believe this thread is gonna have a third perma in under a week

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:

PathAsc posted:

I will log in for this.

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD

Solus posted:

*sung to the tune of 'what if god was one of us'*

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Kaysette posted:

I will log in for this.

I would too tbh, work permitting

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

PathAsc posted:

I miss ratting this way, as a joek

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Solus posted:

Be right back, boiling my ribs in mayonnaise

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Kesper North posted:

I miss ratting this way, as a joek

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

I think we've reached the point of "Goose drama is boring".

Go to the new thread.