Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

Tsed posted:

Non-eve friend was asking about the situation. I gave as best a summary of the mess as I could, and:

last thread but lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

The Shortest Path posted:

It's HONKing time, my friends.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Herstory Begins Now posted:

anyone still in gf who thinks that they can effect change is deluding themselves horribly

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Foehammer007 posted:

Is goose fleet going to live in poitot

syndicate was dead last time i was there

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

i just remembered that i never actually played the goose game

game owns honking owns

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

TheWeedNumber posted:

sup im bearing witness to a crime against humanity, who do i report this to?

tell the captor to not not pull the trigger

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

spazzhole posted:

Mittens is gone; the changes I wanted to see are either here or coming.

lol would u perchance like to purchase any of these fine bridges i have for sale

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Lmao

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Was it a manly man's piano tho? Don't want to mess up his mad fernvibes

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Cefte posted:

Well, that was a read and a half.

mlyp

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

a rare good globby post lmao

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

BigPaddy posted:

Why would A non SA affiliated organization allow SA style poo poo posting?

imagine not shitposting 24/7

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Kaysette posted:

Reminder for ppl in the reports that the Ignore feature is good and cool.

i cant see this post can someone tell me what it says

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

please limit discussion to goon groups. pubbie discussion can go on reddit dot com

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Solus posted:

As a former member of ilum they were an annoyance to like 4 people in ilum, two of which have proven themselves to be stupid as gently caress with their awful dogshit handling of this entire thing.

And another of them was tuzy who got really mad about corp mails which is still kinda funny to me.

lmao someone actually was mad about the corp mails?

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Rojo_Sombrero posted:

Join Groon and shoot GSF instead of harping about GSF.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/102281234/

groon what is this 2008

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

The Shortest Path posted:

Also loving lmao at "SA goons" as if there are any other kind. GSF is a bunch of pubbies.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Feliday Melody posted:

What's the origin of this?

when toilet eve started, a bunch of karmafeet etc pubbies were actually part of the beta group that started up groomswarm, then within like 3 weeks it exploded because wow what a surprise theyre all terrible at doing anything and not even part of the forums but instead the satellite EO nerds that latched onto "goons" after bob died.

a bunch of them tried to move over to honk after the series of goon-related implosions and were stuck wondering how goons without sa auth

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

NtotheTC posted:

no it's racism and biggotry that runs Amok.

lol

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

DARPA posted:

Holy poo poo dude Mittani is out. Take the W and chill. I'm not in GSF, and won't be reading your entire dissertation, but looks like GSF set up something up to handle complaints. Hopefully it works, but maybe it doesn't. Not surprised the bans are staying though. Lot of banned people making demands that gsf act just so to stop being called groomers.

lol imagine thinking anything is changing

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Bigbillthaboss posted:

I dunno man everything seems sort of fine now

lol

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Rust Martialis posted:

Wtf is 'saladin' anyhow who posted that

saladin is when u get some great romaine, home baked croutons, and fresh parm, then douse that with some caesar dressing and go to town

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Vilgan posted:

Meh, definitely fine with CCP nerfing ganking. It's a loving dumb playstyle.

lmao

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Feliday Melody posted:

This goose stuff for the last few pages has been pretty great.

geese branding was possibly the best thing we could have done in echoes and honking in local drives people insane

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

for reference, pinch the egg warrior was the translation of our chinese friends at the start of eve echoes, when they wanted us to kill their pods because there was no self destruct implemented at the time. our diplo with them was almost entirely consisting of goose emojis and the random conversation with one english speaking chinese player who lived in europe and thus had access to discord

RIP vvv

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Mr. Grinch posted:

Why are discord messages any easier to fake than anything else you view in a chrome browser? AFAIK you could just F12 the message body on literally any platform gamers use to communicate

its easy to just edit the text frame but also its easy to just open discord and see this type of poo poo said normally in a bunch of places heated gamers talk so

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Frank Frank posted:

This is a bad analogy because those leaks caused Lowtax to literally sell the forums and gently caress off and to answer your question - yeah, a lot of people did actually leave when the abuser stuff came out and then came back when the forums were sold to Jeffrey.

Literally nothing has indicated that Mittani is leaving Goonswarm. He's just "stepping back" for a moment. He's not banned (Lowtax was banned). He hasn't guaranteed he wouldn't come back (Jeff guaranteed Lowtax wouldn't be back and would have no say in the forums going forward). Goonswarm hasn't denounced Mittani (SA absolutely denounced Lowtax's behavior and let the folks he abused speak their piece(s))

Also just for the sake of full disclosure, I was the one that said I faxed remdick.jpg to his law office waaay back when but I never actually did it because even 2008 me knew that was psychotic and a bridge too far but I absolutely liked making jokes about it because the concept was funny. Then it became something of a forum legend so I never disputed it but AFAIK, no one actually ever did that.

i did it i sent a fax in the year 2008

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Frank Frank posted:

lmao no you didn't*

*Also if you did, don't admit to actual crimes on somethingawful dot com please and thank you

its true i even sent it to the government

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

yeah but i'm telling you, you and your splinter group don't even play eve, and listing them as an option to play eve with goons is doing a genuine disservice to any goon- you've killed 4 ships in a month, and 3 of them were 1 guy (2 were empty capsules).

it's a joke splinter organization propped up by alts.

join goonswarm

edit:

i don't think you'll hit 100 bil by the end of the year. I can do that in a single day by myself.

if you really didn't care, you wouldn't have posted

the fact of the matter is the people that left are entirely irrelevant to the health of goonswarm

if anything, the people leaving over the drama only improved the alliance by instilling a different leader that actually plays the game- the loss of those individuals did absolutely nothing to impact the strength of the alliance negatively

remember the time you joined honk discord and talked to chat bots like 30 times before leaving the server in anger

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

atelier morgan posted:

*goose wills it

Mother Goose is a great thing to use please do

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

lollontee posted:

yeah, i spotted them and then we hunted them down! we killed a hictor attempting to roll our hole later too! lot's of fun!

killing ventures owns

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

why cant we just talk about video games yall?

oh yeah the sex pest leadership implosion

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

paul harris posted:

ban the guy who posted things on discord

who is ur karma feet main

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

paul harris posted:

whoever suggested karmafleet as a place to join, thank you so much. you're a good person.

what an amazing grouo and the bigger group, goonswarm federation, is also full of awesome people from top to bottom from what i've seen and they are all really level headed and chill.

in the interest of fairness they should be added to the OP since they are goons, and it seems lots of the people posting in the thread are also members there.

esto es malo posted:

who is ur karma feet main

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Aedaxus posted:

I read the SomethingAwful.com mainpage since around 2006. It's much more fun than your posts. I think someone posted the exact same thing you posted. Why do you need to see more of my posts? Do you need more personal information? Do I feel secure you are hitting a wall on information about me? Do I feel safe knowing you cannot sleep at night without knowing everything about me? Not really, stop being creepy.

theres a front page?

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Raged posted:

We are all regular posters or "goons" and we all play eve. So I'll post here. If you want a secret club where only your special friends post then maybe this isn't the forum for you.

i doubt anyone cares about anyone posting regardless of affiliation, they mean the dog poo poo idiot posting thats clearly bait

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

daily reminder u kept talking to gpt2 bots

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Salisbury Snape posted:

I have no horse in the race. I'm winning eve and have no desire to return. I also find it pretty rich that there are esteemed posters from both sides that others and I have heard utter many different slurs both ironically and maliciously over the years and waltse around like their poo poo has never stunk, we all grow and we move on with our lives though.
It riles a few people up that you allowed mandozer amongst the goose ranks while he runs around shouting "friend of the family" at everything that moves. Y'all have shithouses in your ranks, you are gaming communities and (mostly) human so you're not perfect. Just maybe cut out the facemashing of your keyboard every time gsf is mentioned.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

idk i think u havent grown nor moved on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

lovely tuna snatch posted:

If you want some action join Goosefeet the corp that's killed 160m in the last week. Settling into the wormhole any second now.

unironically this