Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

With this magnificent aircraft,
and my magnificent facial hair,
the British Empire will never fall!

Mederlock posted:

You say that, but seem to be assuming that it's not happening. Not all the raising merry hell happens in Elysium or the SA thread. Some groups bring the sanitizing light of the truth out in the open and push the public perception in the right direction, like this thread has. Other groups use their influence in PM's, private/privileged channels, and other similar methods.

If there is some sort of underground resistance within the Imperium membership, great, but until it bears fruit all we have to go on is the loudest most public voices and they are... not exactly reassuring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

Comstar posted:

So anyone watch the The Meta show?

Does Mittani (still) own the Imperium branded media outlets?

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

Zedlic posted:

Fun fact, one of the goons ended up really liking Iceland, moved here, joined CCP as a game designer and ended up as lead game designer for EVE before he left for Riot in LA.

That was Stoffer.

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

I don't have time to play this any more so it isn't really a question for me but I figured others may wonder the same:

Is wormspace viable to live in as an alpha clone?

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

Solus posted:

FNLN was telling me about this concert he was at recently and he sounds happy :unsmith:

A good concert will do that for you.

Mittani once drunkenly told me during Fanfest that he didn't like live music and in hindsight that should have been a massive red flag that something was deeply wrong with him.

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

learnincurve posted:

I deleted Reddit

If only.

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

Mystery solved.

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

Furnok Dorn posted:

how does this thread constantly deliver so often

MMOs give you brain damage.

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

captainclaw posted:

I suppose if you were going to accidentally hold sov, provi would be the place to do it

Well it's that or Cloud Ring.

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

Ragnar Gunvald posted:

Brisc the big cheese now? I wonder how the hell he's managed to not have mittens drama impact his RL job considering how close they are and some of the things that have been said about mittens.

He's a republican politician; turning a blind eye to child molesters in his immediate circle is something he's very much used to.

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

Kesper North posted:

hahaha i miss fleets dying while blackscreened. get rekt, bobby atlas, you thought we were dumb and you loving deserved it

The good old days of jumping through a gate, three hours of a black screen whilst your PC's CPU, GPU and fan speed chugged up to 100%, then waking in your clone bay with a lossmail notification.

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

Libluini posted:

Man, I hope so. I'm still insanely disappointed I couldn't get a Stratios-model before CCP discontinued selling them. Now you can't get them, not even on eBay.

There's surely a whole load of .stl files available to 3d print the entire Eve ship range by now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

I'm pretty sure there used to be a web page where you could spin ships and other eve models in 3d, but I can't find it now. Any suggestions?