Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
make shinji pilot goonwaffe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

In all the years I've been associated with the dumb space game and its formerly-goon alliance, there's one thing I never bothered to ask -- how do you even check who is on the blacklist?

just tune in to nbc this fall for season 10 of the blacklist, dawg

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
All your alliance are belong to us

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

LegionAreI posted:

Calanthe for Waffe CEO.

Qtiyd

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

Hell yeah

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
More like electing a holy Roman emperor. V limited franchise. Only the most inbred direkkktors get to vote

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
You say that like it's a bad thing

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
its all the way hidden.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

ded posted:

banned for posting mittanis logs in helldump, the anything goes forum with no rules

lol lmao

no homegrown was the only rule

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
i love eve online: the second genesis mmorpg product of iceland

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
True the mandate of heaven has passed

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
it was a good edit

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
sometimes you gotta let the fields lie fallow

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
That was yogish with the helicopter crack

This was tuzy:

!tuzy posted:

Tuzy is my Titan character. I do not normally log into him, hardly ever. Random alliance members who don't understand Tuzy isnt my main and aren't as familiar with Jabber send EveMails to Tuzy when they need help with something related to GSOL. For the last 6 months, as Delta squad has kept up their non-stop spamming of GoonWaffe corp mail, something that hadn't been allowed within the corp, for years, it has caused me to not be able to use the login screen anymore to see if I had any mail.You see, hardly anyone would ever send evemail to Tuzy, but occasionally, like once or twice a month, someone would. I would then log in Tuzy, and respond, edcuating the person it was better to send me a forums PM or jabber PM if they needed me.However, Delta dumb gimmick has made the "Evemail on the login screen" function effectivley useless to me and I have to now log Tuzy in every day just to clear a bunch of loving useless mail. Its infurtiating. Can you guys please find some other stupid gimmick to occupy your time and stop creating more work for me, who already has too many loving things to do?

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Brisc along with Mittani are the most powerful people in the world of EVE. Why are you aggroing Brisk? The Imperium has the best strategists, economists, managers, we generate the best content, we have great people who understand the balance of the game. Who do you think is more versed in game balance? The person who fled the ship in hysterics a few years ago, or the person who still plays with us and tries to make the world of EVE a better place? The economy of EVE is a complex mechanism that not everyone can understand. You can’t just come and say that 2018 was good and I only want what it was then. It doesn't work like that. People can't sit on a super ship, farm harbor, and not buy omega for $ and get trillions of ISK. This leads to total chaos. Our respected CEOs of the Imperium know what they are doing and there is no need to argue. Do you really believe that Brisc wishes someone bad or pursues personal ambitions? No. He tries his best for all of us. It is only thanks to our leaders that we feel great in this game and get the best content thanks to our leaders.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
I don't actually remember where that one came from originally. Maybe reddit.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Bring back helldump if you want to figure out who the sleeper agents are

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Personally I say "playa" instead when I recite rap music lyrics

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Is there any chance we can see NDA's mandated for leadership to make sure leaks have real consequences?

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
hush now

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
yeah but double srp is on

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Without a space where people can have candid discussions and disagreements, its impossible to move forward. The leaks in question were weaponized as part of a failed effort to destroy the alliance, and should not be relied on as part of a checks and balances system. The leaks caused far more harm than they did good.

If people want a complaints/HR team just like real corporations to police all in game and out of game conduct, then lets adopt the whole package. That means NDA's, non-compete's and mandatory sensitivity training.

Also NDA's do not mean court battles, it can stipulate for all disputes to be settled through arbitration which is quick process. If someone feels so strongly about something they have to betray confidences, they can endure the consequences for doing so

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
This post is so full of itself, I mean gently caress Delta. Died just as you lived jerking off to yourself in the mirror

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
auth me, cowards

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/w9n7tu/hanzo_viper_goes_full_bigot/

load bearing bigotry floats to the top like pondscum

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
another delta sqad psyop successfully concluded

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
chili better have beans in it

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
They are just waiting for calanthe to take over as waffe ceo to boot mittens out.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Nice, so for one you're resting my case.

Second, I'm only saying you should keep making those jokes instead of posting on Reddit whether I take them serious or not is a different matter.

Funny you can throw a hissyfit over the name of a war, I remember someone else doing the sam- oh, yeah that was Mittens during WWB1.

As for third, for very obvious stated reasons I am not going to name names of people that have been victims of Delta's previous antics.

Like I said, if public opinion was swung in your favor that Delta wasn't toxic to begin with, you guys would've been back already, unfortunately the opposite is true.
Delta isn't just a scapegoat but rather part of the problem and I'm sure those who were part of Delta that haven't been toxic are still part of us today.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

Thank you for your service

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Yeah but mittens got alexcommunicated

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
X I'm the sleeper agent

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

i don't even know what you guys want any more, to be honest

from where i'm sitting it looks like a bunch of incoherent screaming

it can't be being unbanned, not a single one of you is ever going to go back of your own volition even if you could

i love to have cake and i love to eat cake. maybe i can shove cake up my butt too and like that

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Got to make a pilgrimage tho

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
every now and then the tree of srp must be watered with the blood of tyrants

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

WilWheaton posted:

Kartoon was always right

you make a good point.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
all my stuff dies with me like a viking warlord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Strong leaders hold corps together, I used to laugh when I heard dunk dinkle was going to save brave. I thought for sure brave was done. After the war you all moved, trying to find a home. Well the joke was on my dunk was true to his word, I listened to him talk, a few shows on the streams I was impressed. I truly believe that's why brave survived. Look at test poor leader ship. Now there pretty much a non factor, my theory is that the mantaini held goons together call him what you want but he go people to log in. Even some with in hated him, but he got players. I think goons is headed for a big split. Various corps will spin off. So will some alliance members. It's just a theory but one I thi k is sound. Good for you dunk for saving brave, any chance you can ask him to undock his titan?