Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

turning this bad game into an exercise in applied programming is really the only remaining value to be found in it tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

rmting should be encouraged if for no other reason than it pisses off the sweatiest dudes imaginable

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

drat, the guy who relentlessly targets a woman for being vaguely associated with someone who played space trucks in a way he didn't like hates women?

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

quote:

space queen of RMT

sounds kinda dope tbh

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

i do not care now and i never will if anyone makes or runs a program to doot their little spaceships into space rocks so they can spend the time they saved having a life

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

Techno posted:

As a good rule of thumb, people who say that others are projecting are projecting themselves.

I didn't launder RMT plex, you did.
I didn't lie and contradict myself on every EVE-related forum, you did.
I didn't have to biomass my characters to avoid a ban, you did.

Another item to take notice of is that you are not the victim of this drama, despite your spin of 'I did accept all this RMT money but poor me.' If you are not the victim in every situation, you can't function properly. Your brain fails to fathom an adult situation of owning your poo poo and taking responsibility for your actions.

Also, for someone who hates EVE and Reddit so much, why can't you stop talking about it?

yeah, I know, Im an idiot bla bla bla. Honk honk.

lmao

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

madam, and i remind you that you are on your honour in this proceeding, are you now or have you ever *checks notes* "botted" for *adjusts glasses* "plex"

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

hey techno when you tell people about your day do they ask follow up questions or just kind of laugh awkwardly and change the subject

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

the integrity of EVE Online is at stake!!!

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

Techno posted:

Yes, of course. I will explain myself to you, internet stranger. The first item to take into consideration is that I am an idiot. Now, regarding that post: I had no clue that Mittani was involved in being a sex pest harboring a pedophile. I was simply interested in engaging in spaceship pew pew. I posted without proper context or knowledge, and it was a poorly thought-out post with a bad attitude. In essence, everything about it was bad.

hm okay

what does that have to do with the particularly pointed dogwhistle about women "lying" about being victims of abuse and how does that relate to your choice of phrasing here

quote:

If you are not the victim in every situation, you can't function properly

Doctor Yiff fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Aug 31, 2023

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

i keep repeating accusations from known level headed and not at all obsessive weirdos r/eve, why are you being so aggressive? :smugdog:

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

do you often call johnny depp 'the captain'

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

save me sparrow senpaiiii

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

a fine burial at sea for a fine sailor

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

but her emails posts

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

Elukka posted:

What have I done? When have I ever kept going after any group of people? Where the hell are you getting this from? I don't know you and you don't know me but you've decided out of nowhere I must be a misogynist.

The only thing I've done is said that it looks to me like Goosefleet leadership was complicit in the botting. This isn't the worst thing in the world. It's not a personal attack. It's a comment on a video game I play. Dragonshardz says they weren't, and there's really nothing more to argue there. I didn't even know who "Goosefleet leadership" was until today. This is all I've said. I'm not hounding anyone over a possible video game offense because no matter the truth it's not a big deal.

And despite there being 'nothing more to argue there', you continued to argue it, more than once, after she said she wasn't complicit in botting and also demanded that she respond to the Reddit Tribunal's Evidence, which we already know is shot through with bigots who are already mad she exists. If this isn't hounding someone over video game crimes I don't know what is.

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

we live in a society jerry

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

Cease to Hope posted:

this thread seems to have run its course

but enough about your posting

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

oh they're a kyle rittenhouse did nothing wrong type too lmao

e: changed pronouns

Doctor Yiff fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Sep 2, 2023

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

quote:

Additionally, I am nonconforming and would prefer they/them pronouns in the future if you would be so kind.

fair enough, fixed it.

Now,

hey what kind of alternative opinions do you have about kyle "4doorsmorewhores" rittenhouse going on the blaze and bragging about the people he shot and killed

Doctor Yiff fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Sep 2, 2023

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

i've been looking for a jiu jitsu place near me but all the ones i've found have given off real culty vibes

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

hailthefish posted:

pretty sure that's just inherent to BJJ like brainworms are to eve online

:(

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

This group I'm a part of normalizes virulent misogyny, but it's not about spaceships so it doesn't matter. people who don't want to be associated with that are virtue signaling to make themselves look good. What do you mean communicating your values is a completely routine part of human socialization? I am an enlightened centrist.

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

Fiacre posted:

It may be slippery slope nonsense, but I am afraid that there is not as much distance as we would like from turning a blind eye to botting and turning a blind eye to real misbehavior from people we interact with in video games and forums. Please tell me why I am a loving idiot below thanks.

It is slippery slope nonsense hth. Every single idiot has floated this idea that 'covering up sexual harassment and child explotation and maybe covering up botting are totally not the same but maybe they kind of are?' and it isn't remotely subtle.

Doctor Yiff fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Sep 3, 2023

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

It would probably be a lot easier to reach the conclusion that a lot of these people making a big deal about violating a video game EULA have an axe to grind for one reason or another, and instead of admit and own a petty internet grudge they have to elevate it to some kind of moral issue.

It'd save us all a lot of time, but because they won't do that and have no sense of perspective, they have to draw the most tenuous connections to "prove" that geese were hypocrites all along, that they were right this whole time and finally vindicated over something nobody gives a flying gently caress about.

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

if you ignore everything that makes two things different, they're actually the same! i am the smart one here

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

Fiacre posted:

See? Thanks guys. Way to be on the ball.

:frogout:

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

Fiacre posted:

Here you go. This is the crescendo. Fully put me on the side of people who committed a crime and attack me for that. You know, despite me praising the transparency that would prevent something like that from being hidden again. I am sorry I made you so mad that you went here, but maybe take a step back and look at how gross you are being right now.

:agesilaus:

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

thank u elusif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

Fiacre posted:

a lovely triforce of 4chan, Reddit, and SA.