Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lovely tuna snatch
Feb 10, 2010

Getting in on the ground floor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lovely tuna snatch
Feb 10, 2010

Can I join goosefeet if my native language does not have pronouns? I feel like a bit left out on the discord questionnaire.

lovely tuna snatch
Feb 10, 2010

A red day for goosefeet pay f to play respects

lovely tuna snatch
Feb 10, 2010

goosefeet stole my ess but how can I hate on a Corp using Ishtars as haulers

lovely tuna snatch
Feb 10, 2010

name a corp that has more eloquently killed 2b and lost 12b this week

lovely tuna snatch
Feb 10, 2010

daily goosefeet update

goosefeet has managed to bring down a 3.48 million condor

in the meanwhile, our warriors have valorously engaged the enemy but tactically retreated to losses amounting to 708 million isks

keep up the good fight

lovely tuna snatch
Feb 10, 2010

Agrikk posted:

I stepped away from Eve after the horn sounded and was thinking about coming back. I saw that the last thread was closed and this thread had a hundred pages already and after wading through them I have no real idea of what all the drama was.

As near as I can tell:

1. somebody did something (maybe was outed as a pedophile or something?)
2. The Mittani tacitly defends that person by handing out bans and attempting to sweep it all under the rug
3. A few other people stir up poo poo due to the Mittani's actions
4. The Mittani steps down as CEO of the Imperium (being replaced by TheAdj?)
5. TheAdj makes some changes to culture of the Imperium to (hopefully) purge the worst of the toxic behavior
6. The Imperium is no longer affiliated with SA and will now accept anyone from anywhere
7. Some weird Goose meme emerges (and I have no idea what that's all about)
8. Goosefleet becomes the new sanctuary for Goons wanting to relive Holesquad stuff

Is this an accurate summary?

If so:

What actually happened during step number 1?

What's with the goose and honk business (step number 7)?

If I like being a goon from SA, am a simple industrialist who likes mining asteroids in 0.0 , am not particularly fond of wormhole living, am not particularly fond of cults of personality, am proud to be an SA goon who is a part of the amazing goon-machine-that-wins-Eve-though-logistics-and-blob-swarms (tm), with whom do I fly? State War Academy?

If all my poo poo is in 1dq, what do I do to get it Somewhere Else?

i'd say the goonswarm cult of personality with mittani being out is over. goonwaffe still doesn't have a functional corp setup, but sigs and squads compensate for that. we're also losing a war, poo poo's getting blown up so most likely a good time to be manufacturing stuff.

lovely tuna snatch
Feb 10, 2010

hi it's me with your daily goosefeet update

we're doing ok in the wormhole, slowly making gains and etching ourselves into the w-space world

today we have managed to improve killing baddies by 2600%.

we have killed two stabbers (for reference yesterday we brought down a 3.48 million condor) and lost 1.45 bil in isks

keep fighting the good fight HONO HONK

lovely tuna snatch
Feb 10, 2010

If you want some action join Goosefeet the corp that's killed 160m in the last week. Settling into the wormhole any second now.

lovely tuna snatch
Feb 10, 2010

PhilippAchtel posted:

I do love how you keep coming back to this weak sauce attempt at an own.

Fwiw, I robbed several nullsec banks with a few other members, and we got away with 160M. It was fun as hell, probably more fun than sitting on a gate or pummeling a structure for hours.

i'm still salty from that day you robbed my ess which coincided with the same day a goosefoot member lost a 1.6 billion hauler (an ishtar)

lovely tuna snatch
Feb 10, 2010

Nobody cares about your killboard efficiency you dummies.

You have 160 people in corp with zero activity. Don't need to pretend you're playing eve, discord warriors.

X up if you male.
Y up if you female.
Z up if other / prefer not to tell.

Weirdos.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lovely tuna snatch
Feb 10, 2010

PhilippAchtel posted:

Imagine gathering this much info on a corp you don't care about...

Yeah, I joined the discord during the time between the drama kicking off and Mittani stepping down to see if it'd be a reasonable replacement.

It's not.

Why do you need to know my gender?

lovely tuna snatch
Feb 10, 2010

Let people enjoy the thing unless they're not one of the 20 who left GSF in which case spam the gently caress out of the thread like a rabid dog if they post anything.

Feels kind of weird to me to force someone to identity their gender to some randoms on the internet, why do you need to know? Like if you have someone jump on voice comms is that the first question you ask too? What if they remain silent?

lovely tuna snatch
Feb 10, 2010

goosefeet still a pile of poo poo why is that even a recommended corp to join in the OP? it's 31 people endlessly feeding just holy lol https://zkillboard.com/kill/103278056/

lovely tuna snatch
Feb 10, 2010

ok goon welcome to goosefeet, it's your first day in eve yeah? ok here's what you do. undock a 9 bil hauler in jita.

lovely tuna snatch
Feb 10, 2010

Feliday Melody posted:

The way I understand it. Was that Alterari wanted to take a break from high level leadership stuff. Then someone who probably didn't like him. Went "ok" and stripped him of all his high ranking leadership roles on the spot. As opposed to letting him take his break with the roles and then return later if he wanted.

Which Alterari took great offence at. Rightly I think. So he left. Without burning any bridges or breaking any rules or anything.

I don't think that blacklisting him was okay. I don't think that going out with a dramatic reddit thread is the correct way, either.

Reddit doesn't care about anyone. It just wants to see you burn for their amusement. Tend to your actual friends instead.

I don't care about the drama either way but this doesn't seem like the killboard of a person who intended to go on a break:
https://zkillboard.com/character/137827356/

Or did goons rile him up so much that he decided to change his mind about the break?

Since we fled back home I've really had zero motivation to do anything in EVE, other than log in to update PI production and complete Project Discovery for the Marshal (just 23 levels away now!).

lovely tuna snatch
Feb 10, 2010

Had to skip tidi due to rl obligations, came home 6 hours later and got to kill two forts with no tidi.

lovely tuna snatch
Feb 10, 2010

Is that the same guy who evemailed Asher to hurry up with his Corp application or was that someone else.

lovely tuna snatch
Feb 10, 2010

Dumb question but why do people keep expensive pods in highsec? Vacationing and don't want to risk losing them in offline NS stations?

lovely tuna snatch
Feb 10, 2010

There is currently a free 25 PLEX and 10 PLEX for 10 days Omega offer running so a good time to spin up all alpha account and extract some injectors.

lovely tuna snatch
Feb 10, 2010

follow up drama on eve reddit about this

lol and lmao

lovely tuna snatch
Feb 10, 2010

honk if u rmt

lovely tuna snatch
Feb 10, 2010

sure am glad this intel rmt botting thing has brought so many reddit pubbies out of the woodwork in this thread as they are now permabanned, most notably

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lovely tuna snatch
Feb 10, 2010

PookBear posted:

why would anyone join a group led by dragonshardz

wow why are you defending the mittani of all people