Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
gently caress fcon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
frankly I support this new precedent of banning all anime

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
Unless they have improved the mapping UI tripwire is loving garbo and you’d be better off using pathfinder even if it is a self doxx

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

Potato Salad posted:

You're The Mittani Now, Dog

:vince:

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

Syndic Thrass posted:

IIRC, that poo poo was actually kinda the impetus for the "opt-all" broadcasts (which you could, as the name implies, opt out of) which usually covered most the INN poo poo.

I mean you could opt out of any pings you wanted to, just mute director bot and let your friends tell you when something cool is happening.

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
the most recent exodus is totally irrelevant and like 75% of the posters in this thread slash “true goons” probably left GSF years and years ago in one of the many expellings of schismatics

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

Communique from Guard Goose Phorashi - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

The Battle of JXXX[NEST] Is Joined!

A [GANDR] of Nighthawks, Drake Navy Issues, Basilisks, and assorted support was moved into [NEST] this evening and we have begun construction of our new home.

We will destroy the enemy nest, This is our home.

Join Goosefleet today, Every Ship Counts.

Sir what are the statics sir

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
quitting GSF is ez praxis hope this helps

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

Not An Arsonist posted:

How about them spaceships? My favorite is the Rifter. What's yours?

SAAR/MASB Breacher is the superior Minmatar Frigate

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
guys please stop you need to understand how important the institution of mittanis media empire is in this dead mmo please won’t someone think of the pubbies

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
Fighting about the ~true leader~ or whatever of a wormhole corp is dumb as poo poo and anyone trying to frame it as such is kind of missing the point. When I think about the time I have spent playing spaceships in wormholes it is much less about who has their name on the corp and more about who is providing operational leadership. The indviduals who fuel, call fleets, scout+scan, bridge, and tackle are infinitely more influential to a wormhole groups environment.

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
FWIW eve SA threads haven’t been useful since like 2015 so it’s not like this drama is any departure from the norm. What even is a useful thread? Aren’t most people here in the “well u see it is actually bad to try to be good at eve” bucket. Like ullerm could come in and post some dope small gang fits for the people who think having an empty ZKB isn’t a questionable sign for a wormhole group?

I say this not to take a shot at goosefleet, and fully with the understanding that everyone’s still getting situated and moved in and that that takes time, but if it still looks like that in a month that’s no bueno.

causticBeet fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Aug 1, 2022

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

corgski posted:

I see 58 killmails on our internal dashboard and it's only been up a week.

dragonshardz posted:

Our ZKB isn't empty, hth

That’s pretty respectable. A lot of people are quick to dismiss killboards, and they should if it’s an argument about quality (gently caress efficiency ratios), but quantity is absolutely important and a good way to measure how much stuff a group (especially a WH group) does in space together.

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
killboards own because it’s probably the best way to look back at things you have done in space and reminisce about dope frags

also an amazing intel tool - idk if they killed Pirates Little Helper or not but “gonna look up this dude/corp/system on zkb” to get a feel for what their recent activity looks like is incredibly useful

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

Check out the goosefleet thread in PGS, we're getting into the swing of things after clearing our hole and are starting to run krab ops and pvp ops a couple times a week.

Next week we have posted ops every day but Thursday, and I'm probably gonna run an ess roam that day.

Dodfleet when

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
Orbit behavior is cool and good and something you should try to abuse to dunk on nerds who think they’re just gonna orbit you at 28km or whatever

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

andromache posted:

Or I've been playing Eve too long and I'm tainted with the Sir Molle, Shadoo, Vince Draken, Mittens, xxDeathxx plans within plans machiavellian poo poo and Shines is just an Overwatch loot box chaser like progodlegend and I'm completely overthinking it.

It’s this OP literally no one cares any more just play the game lmbo

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

Feliday Melody posted:

What about squirrel knight girls?

Or wolf girls?

Fox girls?

Crocodile girls.

And of course cat girls

Call me a furry. I love this aesthetic haha.

Why are they all illustrated to look like children

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
SAAR/MASB Breachers will forever be the most fun ship to fly because it costs nothing, has a lot of buttons to press, doesn’t die, and absolutely dunks on 80% of stuff you’re going to slide into a novice plex against.

I don’t think you can do it anymore but 1600mm dual rep Vexors with light blasters used to own. Dirt cheap, incredibly engagable so almost anything would fight you, punches up super hard for a brawling cruiser. One of my favorite eve kills ever will always be a group of like 3 or 4 of us in poo poo tanked vexors on a suicide roam nuked a TISHU Redeemer in W-4.