Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

New ~schism~ thread is good, thank you for doing the needful. <3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

HONK

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

If I ever actually resub instead of flying free, who is up for lighting a cyno straight into the sun safety.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

learnincurve posted:

https://discord.gg/x39z3G6H

This sounds like the most beautiful thing, and just like the kind of blue sky thinking a diplo director needs.

I'm in there, HONK forever in glorious spaceships :honk:

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Dalmuti posted:

make shinji pilot goonwaffe

Get in the loving groombot Shinji

And more pages late but lol at the goddamn newbee from forever ago Jesus gently caress

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Ego Trip posted:

No don't
He's like 12 :froggonk:

Don't worry the groombot isn't inhabited by the soul of xenuria and if it was you could kill it with the spear of deltawful

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

TheWeedNumber posted:

i jinxed myself. Im deader than a mofo

https://zkillboard.com/kill/102209525/

:rip:

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

learnincurve posted:

What a lot of us took away from the last thread was the healing and forgiveness within this particular group on SA.

Right now what goonswarm does is not the SA goon's concern, let them do their thing and we can now build on a foundation that a week ago literally no one would have seen coming. Second chances for us and ours is a theme, yes we know that this could bite us in the arse, all of us have played eve long enough to know the risks, but on a human level we are going to do the decent thing.

fissssswhooosh, new line, new start, new opportunities.

Echoing this, especially that first paragraph. None of us are who we used to be nor ignore that. We learned and moved on with a better view of ourselves and others even though it may have been hard and painful to look and admit it. Still happened, no matter how long ago or recent the learning occurred. This thread is a testament to that, and the result of the unpleasant route groomswarm took and stays on.

I'm ready to lose ships to sleepers and environmental effects again, hail satan.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

WorkerThread posted:

"i helped create the imperium and was a member in good standing until last week, when it actually became super bad to still be in one of the member corps. i'm a good person now"

Lol, I was a late f1 rear end in a top hat who tried to f2 in the last war. And no, the alliance leaving poo poo didn't make me good, learning not to stand for that dumb poo poo before and going "wow this is hosed" was the right call. Being a good person is lol at best because *gestures at the world*

But lol at your take on what I actually said

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Potato Salad posted:

You're The Mittani Now, Dog

Holy gently caress

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I should rename all my ships goose things at this point, it just seems right

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Eve 2022: I need a tap and die and some WD-40

Will this bring back WiS?

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Wibla posted:

Hopefully not :v:

:stonk:

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Next is the firesale because no fire dept can help them now

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Bigbillthaboss posted:

I dunno man everything seems sort of fine now

Lol

Lmao

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

Flee pubbieswarm and the bees will be reborn as beautiful geese.

Let the pubbies tears roll from your backs, like so much water from the feathers of the mighty [GANDR]

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

dragonshardz posted:

Did you know that aioli is just fancy mayonnaise?

It makes me feel special when I put it on my Vienna sausages though

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

TheWeedNumber posted:

I’m a virulent goonfucker so it’s not me whose the good guy

They gave me Valtrex for bell's palsy but it didn't help my posting, not sure what it does for eve though

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Bilirubin posted:

make deadtear IK

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Rust Martialis posted:

I will say that while I want Alex banned, one thing I'm not actually worried about is him ninja-ing his way back into alliance leader without a fight from the new directorate. I doubt any membercorp CEOs want him back at this stage. And line member opinion is worth ... what, exactly, ever?

As to a blanket pardon, "not happening" is my understanding, but individuals can request it. But I don't see why you would want unbanned anyhow, posters here seem pretty determined to make a new start?

Who of you would go back anyhow, given the general opinion I see here that the new leaders are idiots and Alex's patsies who are circling the wagons and perpetuating racism, sexism, etc?

I wouldn't take that bet on the first paragraph, but we'll see. It's more likely he doesn't come back in game anyway but exists in every other service at some point. At least that's my guess.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I love how the thought is somehow any of us want to come back and that's why we're ~still being too loud~ when the actual point of all these posts about what should have and still could happen to actually fix issues is the point.

It's not even worth it to explain the reasons why, the actions taken, and the rest of the poo poo sandwich is still bad when the point gets twisted into some bullshit like we're asking too much. The asking was done long ago, now it's pointing out the failures of the glorious (lol) space empire that just continues to happen.

gently caress this is a Wendy's? I meant to go to JitB.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Dalael posted:

Omg will you all just gently caress off for a few days. Everyone. Go out, enjoy the sun. Live your loving life outside of this thread for some time.

Jokes on you, I've been out in the sun with my dogs enough to sunburn, which is hard for me. Also I post from outside while touching grass and whistling at my hummingbird. Come to the porch and I'll get you some sweet tea.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

hailthefish posted:

The wanting to come back or not isn't the important part, really. There's a gulf of difference between "the people who were banned for various acts of protest in relation to this have been removed from the blacklist and are welcome to come back if they want" and "if anyone who was banned wants to come back they can appeal to a director to be removed from the blacklist" and anyone not grasping the difference is either being deliberately disingenuous or is a dunce with no social or emotional intelligence to speak of. But I suspect the staunch resistance to the idea of doing the later and dismissing the former as a meaningless distinction without a difference is actually coming from a place of acute awareness of the difference.

Anyway I'll have a large fries and a diet coke.

VVVVVVVVV

I suppose there's room for an exception. at least someone has a happy ending?

My point wasn't really focused on whether or not anyone wanted to, but I could've worded it better. Oh well, maybe next time I try to post gud.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

hailthefish posted:

I was more bouncing off your post to try to clarify and agree, not arguing with you :)

Nah I didn't think you were arguing, just clarifying what I attempted to say (badly) better. All good fam :hf:

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I'm an idiot who resubbed

But it's to HONK so it's justified

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

paul harris posted:

who is "yall"?

|gently caress that, gently caress that....................|
|Y'all want a single, say gently caress that|
|gently caress that, gently caress that....................|
|Y'all want a single, say gently caress that|
|Boom, boom, boom, boom........|
\______________________________/
................... /...............................

PathAsc fucked around with this message at 13:23 on Aug 3, 2022

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

PhilippAchtel posted:

Three-week character fun status: Still having it.

Born in High Sec
Raised in a cave
HONKing in Local
Is all I crave

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

It's perfectly fine to say "we won't be issuing a public pardon for those people we kicked out of the alliance for pointing out the enabling and rotten culture that exists in the alliance, because if we do, we'll be acknowledging that everything they said is true and we can't give our enemies propaganda. Also, we haven't even fixed the issues they raised, so what's the actual point?"

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I miss my neut legion, that's all I have to add to this conversation

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

floppyspud posted:

Servers are off, i can finally empty my poop sock

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I saw unread posts and thought it was about the cloaked gates thing and geese migrating through them memes, goddamn I'm dumb.

What the gently caress

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

salartarium posted:

Honestly, a hard look should be taken at everyone who has forked Sanderling on GitHub.

I had to Google this, I am now learned

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

So basically a document of what the boomers say to each other over breakfast at the local food hut. Yeah, I can see why they'd nuke that immediately, holy gently caress that's horrendous.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Zoya posted:

the day they add the goose logo we should fly a bigass fleet consisting entirely of horrible energy weapon shitfits with like 5 different colored lasers shooting out of every ship so we just barf rainbows at anyone we try (and probably fail) to kill

I had a rainbow Abaddon way back when, it was beautiful

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Kaysette posted:

I will log in for this.

I would too tbh, work permitting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011