Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Good luck, new thread.

Once things settle out I'll decide on a place for myself to go. I play very infrequently so the goonfleet retirement home was nice for not playing for 8 months and having a familiar place to resume in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

You see, you all are having fun wrong because it is not coming at the expense of other people.

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Asset safety ever being disabled is kinda a hosed up system but purposefully doing that to blues instead of unanchoring and scooping is extra hosed up.

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

A lot of the fun for me in Eve was just trying to learn all of the game systems and at least try everything the game has to offer. It's a very interesting world and puzzle to solve for a newer person. It took me 10 years to finally say I had tried everything and at that point I felt satisfied stepping away since there was nothing left to learn.

I still hopped on to sputter around and goof off but it has become too hard to make that sustainable without things feeling like a space job

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Coasterphreak posted:

after a decade of winning eve I am considering giving CCP my money again

somebody please tell me why this is a terrible idea

It was a terrible idea the last time you gave them money and that didn't stop you.

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Probably a bunch of poo poo init stole from the structure they depowered and popped anyways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

The branch war was fun times when Veritas would show up during a big fight to test TIDI. You'd see in local "things might get weird for a bit" and then then whole system froze for a few minutes "well, that didn't work" and things went back to normal.