Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Last thread should probably have a lead sarcophagus built over it and an exclusion zone around it.
Liking this new thread smell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

andromache posted:

Goonswarm Federation has heard the request that we retire the fatbee and all associated bee paraphenalia.

Effective immediately, I present the new, newbee:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Cease to Hope posted:

what in the hell

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

I do want to point out that that is an old dumb image and he is making a joke so please do not ban him over a misfired attempt at humor.

the probe i agree with though, bad atrum

Solus posted:

Thats an old dumb image someone unironically posted in the past - but still lmao @ the probe

Rhymenoserous posted:

it was something some karmafleet dipshit posted in spacegbs a few years back. I think he's a director now, which should tell you the entire trajectory of this shitshow.

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

kept that rap sheet pristine for 13 years and then blammo

Worth it for the laff IMO. Nice one Atrum.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

there are 0 people posting on this site that weren't young gifteds that turned into abject parental disappointments tbh

Not me, but that's only because my parents are in denial. :D

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

I approve.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

dodkalm posted:

Ben Smash: Alas, poor Sean Limerick! I knew him,
Brobario: a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent ~elite PvP~: he hath borne me on his back a thousand times; and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is! He has scammed us all! Here hung those ISK that I have kissed I know not how oft. Where be your gibes now? your Erebus? your loans? your flashes of merriment, that were wont to set w-space on a roar? Not one now, to mock your own grinning? quite fed up? Now get you to my Blaaky's chamber, and tell xer, let xer paint an inch thick, to this favour xhe must come; make xer laugh at that. Prithee, Brobario, tell me one thing.

Ben Smash: Dost thou think Aapir looked o' this fashion i' the earth?

Brobario: E'en so.

Ben Smash: And smelt so? pah

*Ben Smash puts the Proteus in the SMA

Brobario: E'en so, my lord.

Ben Smash: To what base uses we may return, Brobario! Why may not the imagination aspire to the greatest scams of all time, till he find it stopping a bung-hole?

it certainly stopped mine.

You pull that from hole squad logs or is this new?

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Normal Barbarian posted:

To be fair, the guy running the squad was kind of a tool.

The BEST tool. :3:

Vilgan posted:

My understanding is the leadership went AFK, and some members started causing so much drama that alliance leadership shut hole squad down.

I wasn't around then so don't know the details.

Pretty sure that's how Goku died.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

here is the series of events that killed hole squad

0. Dod Kalm, noted drinking buddy of Alexander "the Mittani" Gianturco, goes turbo afk
1. Madcows acts up one too many times and gets banned. People will meme about "falcon srp" but the dude was wildin out all over the place
2. Certified cool dudes and hole squad leadership members Saya and Machine Culture give madcows docking rights to an alliance structure to help him evac his poo poo out of the hole
3. Saya and Machine Culture are banned
4. Nex Dementia, the de facto leader of hole squad, goes ballistic on various alliance leadership figures, gets banned
5. Dod Kalm shows up in a few threads and mewls about "his squad" despite not having logged in even a single time during the goku null static roaming days
6. Most of the useful members of hole squad leave
7. Hole squad limps on and eventually closes

I always wondered about what happened after point 3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Rust Martialis posted:

A gift from my new Dall-E access

This is bullshit science has gone too far.

Used to have to do an mspaint to get into hole squad.

drat ai taking away are jerbs! :argh: