Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Conspiratiorist
Nov 12, 2015

17th Separate Kryvyi Rih Tank Brigade named after Konstantin Pestushko
Look to my coming on the first light of the fifth sixth some day

dragonshardz posted:

It's still in the Imperium. You know, the organization whose leadership's self-owns spawned approximately 150 pages of posting and a goldmined thread.

Have you considered such generalizations are insulting to the people serious about effecting change from the inside??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Conspiratiorist
Nov 12, 2015

Listen, the only way to deal with load-bearing misogyny without destabilizing your Very Important internet spaceships guild is incremental change, and if unpaid and untrained Gamers are the only people available to implement good HR practices, then you've just got to make do.

Conspiratiorist
Nov 12, 2015

andromache posted:

Goonswarm Federation has heard the request that we retire the fatbee and all associated bee paraphenalia.

Effective immediately, I present the new, newbee:

i'm not sure if you're trying to make a joke here

Conspiratiorist
Nov 12, 2015

Solus posted:

Update: I have been blacklisted from GSF lmao

The fate of all dangerously schismatic rabble-rousers.

Conspiratiorist
Nov 12, 2015

mcjomar posted:

:cripes: I could have sworn it was Digi.
But most of this makes more sense overall - especially Blawf being the one to make the call (I remember him being a good poster).
I do remember him (Preencleve) posting some cringe as gently caress singing videos though as some sort of proof or whatever for him to join (they were hastily deleted/privated on YT though).

Glad he unfucked his life though - at least his story has a better ending :unsmith:

I was around when blawrf was new and 100% he got involved in that and other incidents to try and become space important.

Which I hear he later did.