Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

Foffy123 posted:

Thanks for the fun fight geesefriends, I saw the honking in local right before we started getting honked all over, 10/10 would have a heart attack again.

Pro-tip: if you're going to run 8 ships in a heavy armor fleet while fcing, turn the hardeners on on your impel before you do anything else. I started panicking because it almost died instantly before I could react

https://br.evetools.org/br/64bc80ec0b3dc50799b90e2a

:honk::honk::honk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

i'm too stupid to understand EVE well enough to even remotely understand what happened but after squinting really hard at reddit and discord and this thread i have decided: it doesn't matter and i don't care

i will continue to hönk

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

oh so you guys have a problem with my "alternate opinions"? when you think about it, by nature of these opinions being "alternate", i'm in the minority here, really. so really, if you think about it, you guys are oppressing me, a minority, for simply sharing my opinions. those damnable RMTing geese are oppressing minorities, and they paywalled the sub so that the rest of the world (reddit) can't see it! wow! wow!!

oh, what opinions, you ask? what opinions are those? well you see, there's this kid named kyle rittenhouse, and i just...

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

when you think about it elusif did everybody a huge favour by indirectly generating this honeypot thread for dumb morons to show up and get themselves perma'd, everybody type "thamk u elusif" to pay your respects

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

:munch:

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

honestly surprised fiacre hasn't eaten a perma yet, this guy sucks

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

hailthefish posted:

unfortunately I hate myself, that's why I play Eve Online

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

grumplestiltzkin posted:

i keep playing because:
1)geese are fun and cool to chill with
2)maintaining an aggressively queer presence in eve really pisses off those chuds and im proud to be part of that:honk:

once the goose logo is in game i imagine its only a matter of time before someone complains that theyre being blown up by a ship with a rainbow on it lmao

the day they add the goose logo we should fly a bigass fleet consisting entirely of horrible energy weapon shitfits with like 5 different colored lasers shooting out of every ship so we just barf rainbows at anyone we try (and probably fail) to kill