Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RustySeabutter
Nov 11, 2000

Puncho!
Groon is taking in refugees as well

https://discord.gg/bhHJmDE

e:f,b

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RustySeabutter
Nov 11, 2000

Puncho!
stupid and lazy are groons two primary attributes!

RustySeabutter
Nov 11, 2000

Puncho!
i wrote hamlet when i was 5

RustySeabutter
Nov 11, 2000

Puncho!
Ackbarre Need Status: Fulfilled

RustySeabutter
Nov 11, 2000

Puncho!
Also goose people, hit me in-game or in DMs or something with your diplo deets. We'd like to blue up various gf expat groups, and we can share fleets between your WH stuff and our bad roam stuff if desired.

RustySeabutter
Nov 11, 2000

Puncho!

learnincurve posted:

the (SA) Mk 2 grenade is also known as the pineapple grenade

im not sure that's correct, but perhaps a (happy?) coincidence. EPG or Hoe would have to say since we lost all of our historical records in the Hoe stopped paying attention to EVE fires.

RustySeabutter
Nov 11, 2000

Puncho!

corgski posted:

Someone else because we're geese. Give it to groon imo, they're chill pineapple buds.

whats a qcs thread and whats a goon trademark?

RustySeabutter
Nov 11, 2000

Puncho!

god no why would i do that

RustySeabutter
Nov 11, 2000

Puncho!

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

when new player retention was even worse than what was previously thought possible

the same as basically all full-loot open PVP games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RustySeabutter
Nov 11, 2000

Puncho!

Rudeboy Detective posted:

become gnome

return to forest (syndicate)

ezpz