Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Endie posted:

Amok. that's in the first alliance in the list of alliances to avoid?

The only time Amokedotte has been first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

dragonshardz posted:

It's still in the Imperium. You know, the organization whose leadership's self-owns spawned approximately 150 pages of posting and a goldmined thread.

Also amok are terrible posters. Basically btls level.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Mederlock posted:

I think there's still merit in a group within GSF trying to influence things on the inside and helping it chart a new, better course away from the toxicity and harassment of the past. Nobody's asking you to add it to the OP, but I and others can tell you Am0k. is a bubble of safety and respect within the Imperium. Whoever said in the last thread that Am0k is a telegram-based group in the last thread isn't wrong lol.

Anyways, I'm just asking you to not tar Amok with the same brush that you're painting the rest of the alliance with, because we're not like that, but that's just my take as a regular ole line member.

Anyone got that image of Issabella having a real one to post? I couldn't find it in the old thread.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Thanks fam.

Anyway this is amokedotte in a nutshell.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

twigplant posted:

she's in thunderwaffe

Well i'll be. She was when I knew her.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

feedmegin posted:

I used to be GSRecon director. I had zero power to do either of those things. Again what do you think a director is exactly? Mostly it's just access to a particular Jabber channel. Random directors don't get to kick and ban whoever they like let alone rebrand the alliance.

There are others who can. I hope this confusion has been cleared up for you

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

twigplant posted:

Mittani hasn't logged into jabber for about five days now. How much disavowing is appropriate for someone who hasn't said a word or shown his face since he stepped down?

I don't think you know what disavowing means. Because someone not logging into jabber is not any amount of disavowing.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Citizen Rat posted:

I honestly have no idea if it's true or not. I got told the story by a third party and it was so fkn funny I refuse to let anyone tell me anything else about him because I want it to be the very last thing I ever know about him.

That sounds so on par.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

They must not have blocked prolific white noise poster 1001 Arabian dicks.

There is no point in blocking him because some people think he's trolling and not just an absolute idiot. And so they treat him like a real person and respond to him.

This ruins the block feature.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Kaysette posted:

can’t ignore mods :smugdog:

Technically untrue. If you ignore them before they get modded they stay on the list.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Mederlock posted:

So do you have these receipts of Bill dropping the n word in his rap videos or what? Because I watched and listened to them all and I'm pretty sure you're wrong there :shrug: . I mean it's pretty straightforward to prove or disprove this particular claim of yours. If the guy is guilty of it it's just as simple as posting the clip.

E: and let it be known that Stephen Harper is scum, I just thought that portrait was goofy as gently caress and it was back in the days where I posted in the canpol thread

Unlike you i've spent time with him on comms so I know drat well he does.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Potato Salad posted:

Hold up, was there more going on here than "Rydis coerced Mandozer to mass post a dickpic"

Did Rydis ever confirm this version?

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Feliday Melody posted:

Please don't. We've already been through so much of this. It's no different.

No different than what?

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Mekchu posted:

dealing with esl speakers far more than anyone else in this thread, all i was saying was that words that you americans think aren't used anymore still pop up. :shrug:

it's ok though, i appreciate the insinuations i am a racist because i dont have an american-centric worldview.

Actually it's your full throated defense of people who are obviously being racist edgelords but go on.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Alone in the Dork posted:

I'm sorry my ability to detect sarcasm is broke

wat?

We just had a multiple page derail with someone trying to claim that non-americans aren't being racist edgelords using words like sniggardly.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Toxic Fart Syndrome posted:

they're a good poster, op

Lets not take this too far.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Rust Martialis posted:

So it's deleted and the last few posts in the thread say it was faked.

Any evidence either way?

Listen to your heart.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Foehammer007 posted:

How long till you rob goose fleet and cry you have no friends

9 months. And it'll somehow be all their fault.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Rudeboy Detective posted:

so which one of you is the good guy

and which one is the bad guy

They're both asses.

But it's true, dozer is going to steal everything he can.

poo poo I remember one of the times he stole some stuff was when he got let back in and the reason he stole things was "Everyone was telling new people i'm going to scam them"

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Coney dog > chili dog

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

also the only people you can level possible accusations of grooming in goonswarm were xenuria and mittani afaik

Well, at least at this moment. Tomorrow can always bring a new fresh hell.

Potato Salad posted:

Now, this is how you make chili :haibrow:

Putting marmite in chili is worse than boiling ribs.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Dalael posted:

I think the last two threads are proving there are far more egregious posters in this thread than me by a very, very wide margin.

Don't sell yourself short.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

On the other hand please don't. chat logs are never funny.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Feliday Melody posted:

You cannot possibly be offering the smallest sliver of good faith to the term "jewing" when used as a term to make money.

I mean, the station that was there is now in 1DQ for all to see.

Also use of that term predates us living in deklein by years. And also used by people not living there.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Rust Martialis posted:

I think the one on the left really captures your essence in this post

I think this is more Globby

Not sure what's going on here:

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Prop Wash posted:

Over the past two weeks I've witnessed Dozer help out newbies (like, actual eve newbies) on several different occasions.

He's just prepping his next victims. hth.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Gwailar posted:

1) Unpersoning Alex from SA and from GSF are not comparable tasks. Of course it took far fewer resources and less time for SA to do so. Plus, SA had nothing to lose.

2) My point isn't that Alex should be allowed to seat around. My point is that many of the people calling in this thread for Alex to be disavowed are doing so in a strident and tiresome manner that seems (to me) to ignore and refuse to acknowledge process as a means to keep up the intensity and pressure.

Stop talking as if people who aren't doing things just as you want when you want must have bad motives. It's bad faith.

nah

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

dragonshardz posted:

Like, the difference here is Dozer's either a very good actor or his efforts to be better have had some success. Compare this to Mittens who - very evidently! - was and is the same rear end in a top hat from the Wizard Hat Incident.

I don't need to compare him to mittens. They can both be bad.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Okay but like, it's not as funny though if he just logs into jabber in 42 days for a minute and doesn't post anything.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

ded posted:

look how dumb you are

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

andromache posted:

Finally a cause I can wholeheartedly support.

Do you know who your new AV is?

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Wibla posted:

The joke's on you for enabling avatars tbh :sun:

Who the hell reads usernames when you can just look at avs?

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Rust Martialis posted:

I said GSF, and posted GSF. What's your problem?

Apparently reading comprehension.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Rust Martialis posted:

Why Kesper, you of all people would agree that what's sauce for the GEWNS is sauce for the GANDR.

:dadjoke:

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Solus posted:

I find it really weird that obvious J4Gs globby alts are caping this hard

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Xolve posted:

I just left a few days before everything happened, mostly because I was done with EVE (having moved out of Delve almost 6 months ago), and I didn't want to be in the same alliance as Xenuria.

Everyone that stayed behind did so for whatever reason, and it's highly unlikely that people that they vehemently disagree with are going to have any influence on their decision to remain in the alliance or not.

The war was some of the most fun I've had in EVE, and peacetime is probably the most boring time in EVE.

:justpost:

Actually I think it's just people who keep saying how GSF is actually totally fine now that keeps the amnesty thing going. Like, it's the bare minimum thing they could do to show actual change and they don't. Then someone else is all "Guys stuff actually got fixed".

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

:thunk: starting to believe you might not be the most reliable narrator here

What else are you going to do with a whole rear end deep fried camembert?

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Potato Salad posted:

is that a can of hulk honk

Clearly it says MIGHTY HONK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Dalael posted:

Omg shut up about him. He has absolutely no power over anyone.

Yes he does.