Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006
I ebayed my EQ account and all I got was an SA account
You forgot Groon aka The Greater Goon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006

BigPaddy posted:

Let’s not replace 40k gimmick with the best nerd sci-fi gimmick.

FTFY

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006
Goon League Defense Forces

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006

Cease to Hope posted:

this post has no other text because they're too busy stuffing racist illustrations from the 80s into a paper shredder

Two points here good sir.

A. I'm not a racist and you can gently caress off with that poo poo.

B. I don't own a shredder.

But in all seriousness just gently caress off with calling me a racist. You don't know me and those that do will say the same thing. That I'm not a racist.

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006

Cease to Hope posted:

this isn't a burn on you, it's a burn on battletech. if liking battletech makes you a bad person, then i am surely damned

Then we'll go to hell together.

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006

TheWeedNumber posted:

I awoxed him with sentries during a capswarm op, back when dreads still had drones. Bring stabity covered for me lol

The Moro's had drones. The Naglfar has vertical.

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006

Sardonik posted:

Clan Smoked Goose :hmmyes:

I suggest McWolf Clan.

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006

Zodium posted:

Groomswarm leadership is taking it so seriously that they have yet to so much as verbally disavow Alex, let alone ban him or cut ties with his business. He's not gone. He's just biding his time, and only a chump would believe otherwise.

Several issues arise with someone holding power for such a long time. When new blood would join GSF. Alex was the only leader and voice they knew. Gone were the squads and the directors became sycophants. Without detractors to keep him honest. His narcissism kept growing larger.

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006

twigplant posted:

Most of what I've heard is grown-rear end men being absolute loving babies about the implementation of a harassment policy and asking such questions as "Is that okay -- is that okay that I called someone a Karen? Am I gonna get in trouble for that now?" or "Well I'm just never going to talk ever again then," pretending that they have no idea how to clear the very low bar of "don't harass anyone." Like that seems to be the main topic of concern. Very, very few people that I've run into are in the Mittani Did Nothing Wrong camp, and they get talked around after a while.

Since I'm ancient I have a little bit of perspective in this matter. Back when sexual harassment was being recognized. Many people during and after the implementation of anti-harassment policies. Acted and did the exact same things.

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

he did that before and came back as a hailed hero

If DJ hadn't screwed the pooch with Elitist Ops after Delve fell. Then maybe Mittens would have never been promoted. But I could be wrong.

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006

Zodium posted:

I wanna say Wibla is good people, but the last guy I said that about decided it was a good idea to roll into the last thread and cast aspersions on me by comparing FNLN to a horse I was riding to death, then edit in a weird flex about working for Raytheon and the US Army.

Wibla is good people just don't accept a courier contract and then go to bed.

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006

Bad Purchase posted:

whoever gets the corp must agree to communicate with the org solely through articles on the front page of SA

It should be based on Photoshop Phriday

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006

esto es malo posted:

imagine not shitposting 24/7

I would rather not.

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006
Got out too.

https://imgur.com/5fcfcgv

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006

TheWeedNumber posted:

Join GOOSEFLEET TODAY!

Join https://www.groon.town/blog instead

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006

Famous Groon Spai Ackbarre and yourself?

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006

Dalael posted:

If we reduced BBTG to a joke, he'd be "I'm not touching you" type of humour

Well we could hope he's not touching us.

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006

KerenskyWhite posted:

Now that you're back in Groon can I play Pyrion's Facade video.

Sure whatever floats your boat.

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006
Join Groon and shoot GSF instead of harping about GSF.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/102281234/

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006

Potato Salad posted:

Appeal to decorum is an appeal to return to the passive peaceable silence of victims unheard and pedophiles quietly sheltered.

"Let's return to peace" is structural power asking to remain powerful and structurally emplaced.

There should be no peace within the ranks. There should be people picking up the pitchforks and torches. At this point GSF needs to wither away and die. Or be actively weeded out root and stem. Then doused in Roundup for good measure. But that's not going to happen. As long as people tell themselves it doesn't affect me. They'll continue on with the status quo at minimum. Or actively cover up any malfeasance by the directors.

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006

Feliday Melody posted:

I will keep posting information as long as people keep speculating on that information. Kindly, just block me if you do not want to read it.

Keep posting some of us want to roast our marshmallows using the dumpster fire.

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006

Voyager I posted:

b) This is a general EVE thread, and political upheaval in one of the game's largest power blocs would certainly be relevant discussion even if it had no direct connection to us.

AMEN!!!

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006

NtotheTC posted:

no it's racism and biggotry that runs Amok.

Why ya gonna make me spit Mountain Dew all over my keyboard?

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006

Vilgan posted:

Kind of crazy to leave on a trip for 2 weeks with some outrage bubbling to come back to Mittens gone and like 300 pages of posts here and in the old new thread.

While I didn't fit in with GSF (cultural revolution still had a ways to go), I really liked Init. The only reason I left is because I despised mittens and refused to be a part of a large org with him at the head. Was a bit weird bailing on my squad while quietly suppressing "but I can't loving stand our coalition leader" as the reason for departing. Sounds like they are still around (the wormhole dudes), no clue how many have left GSF over recent events.

For goosefleet: I assume you can figure it all out, but if you want a nice pathfinder setup you might want to reach out to Ajaxify. He is an SA poster and did some nice custom updates for our group there that I'd assume he'd be up for sharing.

Wormholes are good poo poo :) When you have a large group of actives, could also bounce over to pochven for some larger group pvpve. Good isk and more conducive (imo) to group pve stuff when you have 8-15 people active. Foxholers and various other wormhole groups do that periodically as well.

Glad to see mittens gone, curious to see if this results in real actual tangible change.

Thread start mentions Brave as a landing place, but there's also Volta and the GTC if Brave doesn't appeal but you like the idea of being a part of the most interesting war going on atm (imo) :). And is a pretty competent/fun group as well.

I stayed despite Mittens because I really loved Theta. But when Theta became the biggest koolaid drinkers. It was time to go out the door myself. On the subject of Ajaxify he's a great dude and will continue heading up NOFU. Months back I handed leadership over to him when I took a break from Eve..again. Back for now went to The Greater Goon instead of Goosefleet. I like K-Space more than WH's but to each their own as for playing this game.

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

yeah cool that you never hosed with the other place with known literal pedos idk why you're bragging dozer

He may as well show his rear end. He already showed his dick to Rydis.

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006

aioli is just mayo posted:

That’s how secret it was, it was the lobby crew scheming

Lobby Crew, Best Crew.

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006

Bigbillthaboss posted:

isn't the whole "Honk" thing a 4chan meme?

Not everything is 4chan.

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006
If you join Groon you'll get access to the best Astrahus in Syndicate. And a Rifter to spin in the station.

(Rifter may or may not be fit. Also depends on Rifter stocks supplies limited)

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006

dragonshardz posted:

I have already retained LEONARD J. KRABS, SPACE ATTORNEY AT SPACE LAW.

Your move.

That would be my cue. What legal needings are needed here.

https://evewho.com/character/91599460

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006

Foehammer007 posted:

Maybe you'll come up with some sweet idea to join some alliance and awox their supers

I know Ordo Garr was a shithead too. But at least he was likeable unlike our Boydozer.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006

TheWeedNumber posted:

And then there were four. Idk who you are but you can kiss my rear end too.

Just the dude who would hijack your fleets back in the Deklein days. Just the dude who co led Top Goon with Konno. I mean I guess you are really fried in the head. Or suffer from a debilitating memory loss. I never forgot how much of an insufferable little poo poo you've always been. A stain upon all that is holy and good. I excused your sad behavior as someone who needed time to mature. But you never have and likely never will. Not my loss if you don't like me. I'm ok with that but I will remind people of how lovely you are and will likely to continue to be in the future.

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006

hailthefish posted:

So how about that space weather?

Well it's mostly sunny and clear in Syndicate (The Ancestral Homeland).

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006

Toxic Fart Syndrome posted:

I mean, it’s one thing to say “I didn’t know” and then demand change and quite another to knowingly defend an organization that refuses to cut ties, socially or financially, with the people directly responsible for [INSERT GOLDMINED THREAD].

Sorry if that cognitive dissonance is uncomfortable for any of you. Maybe if you don’t want to be associated with a group that is being styled as the Groomswarm thanks to the leadership you should just quit the org or at least oust the leadership.
:shrug:

In some ways you can look at GSF as a direct correlation to the USA. You're going to have some people who either support and defend the leadership no matter what happens. Or those who will decry and try and expose the malfeasance and corruption at the top. But there is a third group of people who are just apathetic. Those folks will just go about their Eve career not interested in politics as long as they can mindlessly rat, mine, or press F1 on fleets. And the third group are the majority of the organization. So long as they get what they want it doesn't matter how lovely the leadership is at the top.

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006

xtothez posted:

This isn't the time for radical ideas

It's too bad we don't get skillpoints for shitposting. Mandozer and Globby would be 200+ million SP already.

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006

Rudeboy Detective posted:

The forest beckons

The river calls me

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006

hailthefish posted:

Postin on page 69

Summer of 69

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006

Solus posted:

lol if you don't think it'd be funnier that mittani gets booted for going inactive in a very powerful display of space paperwork pushing

The bureaucrats control the Illum now.

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006

We live in nullsec, don't have SOV, and aren't GSF.

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006

paul harris posted:

i want to play this dumb game a bit, who are the game guilds that are good to join?

The Greater Goon we'll teach you how to be bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006

Frank Frank posted:

What is space Detroit?

It was a lowsec structure in Tama