Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...

SAY YOHO posted:

Have none of you penis-havers not had a nocturnal emission?

I've honestly never had one of these. Someone once described his wet dreams (the ones that were actually dreams) as the only times he's been able to get off purely from his own thoughts. I can't tell whether that'd be awesome or frustrating (since you get to the climax without any of the physical sensation).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

I sleep clothed but get naked for Forums Time.

Sir Sidney Poitier
Aug 14, 2006

My favourite actor

Boxers absorb my bollock sweat and help me to feel cooler and fresher than without them.

Rock Paper Tongue
Oct 24, 2016

May cause birth defects

I usually go shirtless with boxers, but if I'm feeling spicy I just tuck my balls into a low-cut gym sock

MassiveSky
Apr 5, 2022

by Hand Knit
Wet farts.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Trapick posted:

I don't understand people who sleep clothed. You're clothed all day! Take some naked time.

Exactly my sentiment

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

I wear a 3 piece pressed wool suit to bed because one should never be caught unprepared for class *tips hat*

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
I am always naked.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I used to sleep naked but it bothers my partner (who is more modest than I am) so I stopped. When they are out of town though I go buck wild

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

I sleep naked but with a pair of boxers on the night stand in case I need to un-nude quickly.

Your body can adjust the amount of skin and hair oil it produces, up to a point. If you shower twice daily, uh, that's probably contributing to the reason you need to shower twice daily.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Das Boo posted:

Sports bra and boxers. It's a dangerous game to sleepily scratch your crotch as a woman.

Why is that? I've never heard this.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

TontoCorazon posted:

You guys need to wash better

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

"Come in, -- come in! and know me better, man! Look upon me! You have never seen the like of me before!" I said, completely naked, to the spirit who expected a gown and nightcap

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Due to my constant and voluminous nocturnal emissions I must wear a dry suit to bed, and when I wake up and get out I always look like the Michelin man due to morbid obesity.

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
If theres a fire I break the window with my naked penis and climb naked out through the glass then off the roof naked into the street, my cut and bleeding penis swinging like a gutted horse running through a World War 2 no mans land

Billy Ray Blowjob fucked around with this message at 14:16 on Jul 20, 2022

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Billy Ray Blowjob posted:

If theres a fire I break the window with my naked penis and climb naked out through the glass then off the roof naked into the street

Why not simply put the fire out and go back to sleep? A penis is nature's fire hose.

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

I'm waiting for your call
and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart
I sleep fully clothed but never under any sheets/blankets. Why yes I do refuse to get diagnosed for autism why do you ask

MaliciousBiz
Mar 28, 2010

I Pay to Poast on Internet
When you never wipe you try not to do anything naked lest you leave skid marks all over the furniture.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Wendigee posted:

Like... Guys... It's okay to rub your rear end and pee holes with soapy water.

I'd even say it's a typical choice.

Just rinse them off after. I hate that I need to include this but also wash your hands or GBS will have a loving pinkeye outbreak apparently

do not rub your pee hole with soap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yuo can rub around it but not on/in it!!!!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i sleep fully clothed for obvious reasons:

- unwashed rear end
- foreskin traps large volumes of piss, the only outlet for it is onto my bedsheets or into my underwear
- doing big cums in the middle of teh night (unconscious)
- despite showering several times a day, skin is covered in a layer of slime like a catfish
- must remain vigilant and prepared for fires, hurricanes, armed combat, etc.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

SAY YOHO posted:

Have none of you penis-havers not had a nocturnal emission? Do you want to not contain that poo poo? Also my balls hang low and need containment.

I jerk off all day so by the time I go to sleep my sore balls and blistered boner get to rest too. Never had a wet dream.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
wet dreams are a myth

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

I just pull my foreskin up and over my whole body like a sleeping bag. Is that naked? I don't know, I don't care, but I sleep like a swaddled baby. With their foreskin intact.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

GolfHole posted:

do not rub your pee hole with soap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yuo can rub around it but not on/in it!!!!

That's what the sounding rod is for

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

kntfkr posted:

wet dreams are a myth

This is actually true. The only time I’ve had a “wet dream” was when I was too lazy to get out of bed and jerk off in the bathroom and just splooged on my stomach next to my sleeping wife.

Blamed the green, stinky mess on a wet dream.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Green, stinky mess? That's no cum bud that's ectoplasm.

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

I sure do. But you knew that already...

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Colonel Cancer posted:

Green, stinky mess? That's no cum bud that's ectoplasm.

been saying this

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
All of you nocturnal emitters have you considered sleeping naked with a condom on? Maybe throw in a butt plug too, we all poo poo ourselves here

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I sleep in a big bed with my wife

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

I’m so committed to naked sleeping I practice fire evacuation and knife fighting from a dead sleep so I will be sure to not even hesitate to react nude.

Call me if you want to get in on practice sesh

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

RainMaker posted:

There's no need to lie on the internet like that.

you're right. i updated my initial publication for accuracy

Nam Taf
Jun 25, 2005

I am Fat Man, hear me roar!

DisgracelandUSA posted:

I just pull my foreskin up and over my whole body like a sleeping bag. Is that naked? I don't know, I don't care, but I sleep like a swaddled baby. With their foreskin intact.

Was going to make the exact same post, including using the terms ‘sleeping bag’ and ‘swaddled’.
Rest well, fellow slumber-haver.

guavo
Jan 3, 2007
I am quite practic at this onlane thing
I sleep naked on linen sheet and a linen duvet. Feels so cool and crunchy on the skin

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

It's the only way to sleep. Gotta air out your balls wang and or vag

My wife doesn't sleep naked while I'm away tho. She understandably doesn't share my belief that confronting an intruder in the nude is the way to go.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Can we please start saying it as nekkid. Sounds less dirty that way.

Thanks in advance.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Can we please start saying it as nekkid. Sounds less dirty that way.

Thanks in advance.

Everyone knows that naked is when you have no clothes on, and nekkid is when you have no clothes on and are getting dirty.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

ReidRansom posted:

Everyone knows that naked is when you have no clothes on, and nekkid is when you have no clothes on and are getting dirty.

S-show me?

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

ReidRansom posted:

It's the only way to sleep. Gotta air out your balls wang and or vag

My wife doesn't sleep naked while I'm away tho. She understandably doesn't share my belief that confronting an intruder in the nude is the way to go.

I don't keep any weapons in the house EXCEPT my nudity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Spinz posted:

Sleep in a bra, have forever

Unless I have company oc

same, but im a guy so it's purely a fetish thing