Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Balls out, marinating in my own sweat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

McSpankWich posted:

I haven't washed my sheets in months

Edit: also I sleep naked

Just buy a new mattress every 6 months and skip the sheets. You'll save on detergent!

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

I feel like I’d get too horny if I slept completely naked. Like, what happens if I suddenly wake up in the middle of the night with a powerful urge to pound off??

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

I feel like I’d get too horny if I slept completely naked. Like, what happens if I suddenly wake up in the middle of the night with a powerful urge to pound off??

give 'er, bud.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Crank that hog

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Pray!

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

You should be so lucky

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

I'm supposed feel bad about nesting now? Go gently caress yourselves.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Alucard posted:

Did you ever consider changing your underwear?

Colonel Cancer posted:

Yeah like wtf is you underwear made of, kryptonite?

I had more than one pair of completely ordinary underwear, I assure you. I just have extra fancy sensitive skin.

McSpankWich
Aug 31, 2005

Plum Island Animal Disease Research Center. Sounds charming.
I also don't use a top sheet, comforter and bottom sheet only.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Just flip your bare mattress every other day so all the accumulated filth drips off into the filth tray

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Colonel Cancer posted:

Just flip your bare mattress every other day so all the accumulated filth drips off into the filth tray

Where is the filth tray located? I feel like mine is full.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Where is the filth tray located? I feel like mine is full.

Under the bed, duh. Some thrifty campers use pizza boxes

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

McSpankWich posted:

I also don't use a top sheet, comforter and bottom sheet only.

I never understood the purpose of a top sheet in all my years on this dumb speck of dust floating through space. Blanket and fitted mattress sheet ONLY superiority.

Top sheets get relegated to covering outdoor plants during cold snaps in the winter.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I definitely sleep naked.
Despite the goon stereotype, I actually shower twice a day on work days. In the morning before work and after work.
On weekends I usually only shower once, but if I take a giant steamy, greasy poo poo or get dirty doing whatever I'll shower again, or at least wash my rear end if I take that greasy poo poo.

E: poo poo well I already made this post I guess. But uhhhh, yeah I still sleep naked, sometimes with socks though.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Ambassadorofsodomy posted:

I definitely sleep naked.
Despite the goon stereotype, I actually shower twice a day on work days. In the morning before work and after work.
On weekends I usually only shower once, but if I take a giant steamy, greasy poo poo or get dirty doing whatever I'll shower again, or at least wash my rear end if I take that greasy poo poo.

E: poo poo well I already made this post I guess. But uhhhh, yeah I still sleep naked, sometimes with socks though.

The socks make you extra naked

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

why do goons so constantly and gleefully admit they don't wash their rear end and balls enough

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

smoobles posted:

why do goons so constantly and gleefully admit they don't wash their rear end and balls enough

Proud of their culture of disgusting bacteria they are.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

TontoCorazon posted:

The socks make you extra naked

:hmmyes:

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr posted:

Proud of their culture of disgusting bacteria they are.

The savage Germanic tribes to the north often accused the Romans of being too cleanly and bathing too much… see where washing your rear end gets you.

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense

smoobles posted:

This seems to come up alot on the Reddit relationship copy & paste thread too. I've just assumed it's an American thing.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I sleep in the shower, and I also poo poo in the shower (while sleeping). Of course I wear a swimsuit in the shower.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

mudskipp posted:

This seems to come up alot on the Reddit relationship copy & paste thread too. I've just assumed it's an American thing.

could be, since they also can't clean a dick if it has a foreskin lmao

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

If you wash your balls too often you'll upset the delicate balance of natural ball flora.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Mooey Cow posted:

I sleep in the shower, and I also poo poo in the shower (while sleeping). Of course I wear a swimsuit in the shower.

I can’t sleep in the shower. The mold in the tub makes me not even want to stand in the drat thing. I swear the next thing that happens is I’m going to lose my feet to an aggressive fungal infection.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Ratios and Tendency posted:

If you wash your balls too often you'll upset the delicate balance of natural ball flora.

I just wash one ball a week

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I apply the 5 second rule to balls and also bunghole

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Colonel Cancer posted:

I apply the 5 second rule to balls and also bunghole

Yours or other people's?

Womblemania
Sep 4, 2022

by Hand Knit
yes OP what idiots dont

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Womblemania posted:

yes OP what idiots dont

Apparently idiots in this thread

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I can’t sleep in the shower. The mold in the tub makes me not even want to stand in the drat thing. I swear the next thing that happens is I’m going to lose my feet to an aggressive fungal infection.

Dehumanise yourself and become a goon/mushroom hybrid in my opinion

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Wash your genitals and rear end
Change your sheets
Sleep naked

Goddamn goons.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Mooey Cow posted:

Dehumanise yourself and become a goon/mushroom hybrid in my opinion

This is my new calling.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

The savage Germanic tribes to the north often accused the Romans of being too cleanly and bathing too much… see where washing your rear end gets you.

himself on the horse there looks like a man who has no truck with clean arses

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
I'm not able to sleep in a bed with any form of clothing on me. It feels gross and uncomfortable. Naked sleeping is pure bliss.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The worst thing in this thread is people sleeping with socks on

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

I wear socks in bed but only on my genitals.

ROLEX VISION
Oct 3, 2014

dreams money can buy
I sleep naked but lately I have had a hard time holding my poo poo in. It's especially bad in the mornings. About 2 weeks ago I woke up with a lovely rear end crack and as a result I had poo poo on my sheets. Have to be careful now.

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine
going commando is dumb when edible underwear gives you both skidmark protection and breakfast in bed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

William Henry Hairytaint said he not only sleeps naked, he sleeps naked with no covers and the curtains open while secretly hoping some little old ladies pass by and see him