Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jeff
Dec 1, 2002
huh
I'm glad that's settled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRShVFjh1B8

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
hell yeah

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C35oHirgmxx/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/TapedMemory/status/1763389267051532595?t=0ySYTy_Ein4ySqFJ3jEOxg&s=19

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

i listened to this ep and shane gets p drunk during it, its great.

jeff
Dec 1, 2002
huh
I'm listening to old episodes and Q+ is a rollercoaster

edited for context: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zavTtY5ozI

jeff fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Mar 4, 2024

jeff
Dec 1, 2002
huh
It's what happens when you go on the internet too much bro. What do you want me to do?

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i think about that q+ episode all the time

the old testament were some truly hot casts

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Just finished watching the whole episode, they all end up completely poo poo faced drunk at the end. THIS IS PODCASTING.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i know its a controversial position but i like legion of skanks

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
I think dave sucks and jay is just ok luckily I love luis he's a genius

jeff
Dec 1, 2002
huh
I'm not loving gay

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

I watch Legion of Skanks and Real rear end Podcast, but I’m not proud of it. There’s a certain Boogie Nights like charm to GaS Digital, I must admit.

Voodoo Cafe
Jul 19, 2004
"You got, uhh, Holden Caulfield in there, man?"

FishBowlRobot posted:

I watch Legion of Skanks and Real rear end Podcast, but I’m not proud of it. There’s a certain Boogie Nights like charm to GaS Digital, I must admit.

honest truth until you mentioned both in the same sentence i'm not sure i was aware that real rear end podcast and legion of skanks were two separate distinct things

everything i've heard about luis + gas digital gives me the impression that skankfest is just gathering of the juggalos without facepaint and faygo, but with way more dudes tricking each other into drinking piss

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

did you set up the legion of skanks new years eve podcast to count down with Luis?

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
no but im going to listen to that bit now

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

no but im going to listen to that bit now

we wanna give a shoutout to our sponsor this week: locking mittens so you don't scratch your eyes out while you go to the bathroom

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

we wanna give a shoutout to our sponsor this week: locking mittens so you don't scratch your eyes out while you go to the bathroom

MOM I WANT THE LUIS MITTENS

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
my God the bobby kelly turd story

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

my God the bobby kelly turd story

Rude way to talk about Stav. :mad:

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Danny Sodes and Shane are making the rounds lately. Another great episode, especially if you like wrestling:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZFoK99lQxk

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

my man fell to his vices dude

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvFPdZi7NS4

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Can't think of two podcasters who are more married to each other than Pope and O'Connor.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

This guest is unbelievably bad. Holy gently caress. Not in like a funny fascinating way either.

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST
He gets a pass for being in the background of the action Bronson X riff raff - bird on a wire video imo

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

God drat it he’s on the loving Patreon too!!!

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012
I don't mind him

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
calm your poo poo dawg the fart was great if he can fart like that he's good in my book

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012
Shane calling it a Geiger Counter was spot on

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

This guest is unbelievably bad. Holy gently caress. Not in like a funny fascinating way either.

It's not like he was interrupting them from being funny. It was just a bad episode from everyone.

E: Not BAD but not great. 10 minutes into the patreon and they already sound more comfortable. I've noticed that when they have someone on that isn't a comedian or a good friend of theirs it always feels awkward. Like cousins forced to hold a conversation for an hour at a family gathering lol.

emptyrave fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Mar 15, 2024

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

i like most of their guests. even when guys I don’t like like Luis or kreischer are on. when this guy said “do you know why they’re called cops” and went into the copper badges thing my jaw hit the floor and then he did it again with the loving 5 0 thing. it was like having my little brother from 12 years ago on the podcast and the dude is 500. im not even going to hate on the 20 second fart to open the show.

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

Do you know why it's called posh? Do you know why it's called gently caress?

The man loves his trivia lol. I didnt hate him in the main ep but I can see where you were coming from. Looking back yeah he's probably the worst guest in a while. I sound like a hater of Matt and Shane but they do get awkward sometimes with guests and when the guest is awkward or nervous Shane will kinda give that energy back instead of giving them something to work with and trying to make it funny. I can't think of any examples besides Danny Mcbride but that's completely understandable because Shane loves him. Or the opposite, Shane on The Danny Brown Show where he just went "ha yeah" the whole time.

.... >_> btw MSSP_Pod4 is up on YouTube now.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/megsxzum/status/1770521847173706135?t=jpnHefzRXtEmDIuyGosniQ&s=19

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

that is a shitload of likes

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
he's famous as poo poo I think I dunno I get all my internet curated through here

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

he's famous as poo poo I think I dunno I get all my internet curated through here

But SNL fans just told me he's a nobody!!!???

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
omg this podcast: tommy pope, dave attel, and ian fidance

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I am extremely pumped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.