Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

The_Rob posted:

I noticed this the other day when I was scrolling through videos. I was never a big fan of his or anything but his cancelling was probably the lamest one I could think of.

he commented on a cum town clip on youtube with an average cum town fan style comment, and the first reply was like 'be careful commenting on these videos nick, you don't want to get cancelled again'' or something, i'm butchering the actual wording but it was very funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES
The Danny brown episode is pretty funny so far, but the like edited preview felt awkward, but I think it was specifically edited that way maybe, it feels a lot less awkward now that I’m actually listening to it. But good on them for hanging out with the black community and Danny brown is one of my favorite hip hop artists.

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

BB2K posted:

uh

what

It was a joke, cause Shane is racist. remember the snl thing?? Also I haven’t listened to many episodes admittedly, but I can’t think of any other episodes with anyone other than white dudes on

imhotep fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Oct 3, 2022