Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

I tried looking up Matt’s standup on YouTube and couldn’t really find much. is he any good? i can’t tell if he’s funny because he’s funny or if he’s funny because he’s funny if you know what I mean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

rented that g&k sketch show and was stricken by how good looking Matt is in a suit.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Happy Veterans Day to the guy who kept dropping peoples real names and dire sexual assault allegations against USMC drill sergeants

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

what elevates mssp chatting about getting hosed by Dwight Howard for an hour is how stone cold serious they are. there’s no teee hee I can’t believe we’re talking about this, just two guys having a discussion.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Man that sleepy hot cocoa sounded nice then I checked and it was seventy bucks for a month supply

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Mordja posted:

The story of him rollerblading through the blood and bones of 9/11 remains an all-timer.

David Cross has a very old bit about seeing a gay guy rollerblading around nyc in the aftermath of 9/11 and im convinced it was Luis he saw.

https://youtu.be/V7zf5LpqBKA?si=VKHMc0EgUUHiPRCl

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

This guest is unbelievably bad. Holy gently caress. Not in like a funny fascinating way either.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

God drat it he’s on the loving Patreon too!!!

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

i like most of their guests. even when guys I don’t like like Luis or kreischer are on. when this guy said “do you know why they’re called cops” and went into the copper badges thing my jaw hit the floor and then he did it again with the loving 5 0 thing. it was like having my little brother from 12 years ago on the podcast and the dude is 500. im not even going to hate on the 20 second fart to open the show.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

is lemaire growing more intolerable or am I just grouchy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

sharing credits with Al Pacino is pretty cool