Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
A good intro for a clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9FmRKpBEhg

an amazing intro to a full episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB4r9OOmMGo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
You all should listen to WAR MODE.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
the other day i found a song on youtube i was looking for and saw someone ran it through a 432Hz retuner and it made me laugh

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
You can still get the old testament eps if you sub to the patreon (you should, its great)

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

jeff posted:

I'll make the QCS thread

do you honestly and truly in your heart believe that sandy hook actually happened?

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aI_6F-aS99M

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Bust Rodd posted:

I've listened to like 8 or so episodes of this at work this week and man oh man it's giggle city in here. These are some downright silly boys. I didn't like Matt at first but after a few episodes I feel like I get him now and I'm completely on board.

you come for shane, but stay for the shaman

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
its a good time.

also, spud's talk about just spraying at the mere touch of another human was amazing.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
please stop typing words on the war mode patreon.

emojis only.

im afraid to check out the discord.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Wizard Master posted:

I pity the poor soul that finds himself in Tom’s crosshairs

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i was so close

wonder who is snitching

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i wish he would come to detroit once. he's one of the ones i want to see the most.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
oh god i forgot about torping

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
back in 2018 there was this:

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNdXLUAwVhk

this just reminded me of shane's story about hanging out with nate diaz

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMfxgTQTWYU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Bust Rodd posted:

Listening to MSSP clips on YouTube is so weird because it’s like a 3-1 ratio of “funny bits & anecdotes” and “Shane Gillis’s Race Realism Corner” where Shane complains using the most insane redditor History Major “Um Actually” racism talking points. Glad the more recent episodes don’t seem to lean that way too much, maybe all the SNL stuff scared him away from that kind of podcastin

he was actually a history major lol

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Bust Rodd posted:

Yeah it’s almost like the dude who wrote that hit piece just clicked around episodes randomly and accidentally struck gold

he did it on purpose 100% because he was bitter about their success but then later got hit with some sex allegations.

also, seth simons was trolled by someone into writing this article that the website had to put up a huge retraction saying: "this entire article is fake"

https://newrepublic.com/article/161200/alt-right-comedy-gavin-mcinnes-problem

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
That sounds like spud to me. He's got a podcast with Matt's brother called WAR MODE.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
canceled former polygon employee nick robinson sporting a war mode shirt here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxOxxLPvCwY

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
I like that WAR MODE doesn’t believe the various World’s Fairs didn’t exist.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
how many glaziers was that

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

all this tartaria poo poo is 1000% real

i thought they were talking about switzerland for awhile

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
oh hell yeah

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
shane did a new set

https://www.reddit.com/r/MSsEcReTPoDcAsT/comments/xpjtov/here_is_shanes_set_that_got_copyright_claimed_on/

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-sEqEPGrX4

its today

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVilWe5OB4E shane said the gilly and keeves special cost about $270,000 to make

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
the plane crash skit was pretty good

watching the special now

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

BB2K posted:

just finished it a bit ago

a bit hit and miss like the first season of sketches, also didnt like how they interrupted a few of the sketches with the live taped stuff, im guessing theyll release just the sketches on their own at some point

loved matt in the last one tho, that was a great sketch too

some were better than others but holy lol the last skit was great.

i've had to take so many of those "trainings" for various orgs.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Mandrel posted:

you can watch just the sketches below the full special, that's what I did. will get around to the full thing later

oh wtf, didn't realize that. nice.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i have now sent the compliance video to everyone at work who has to take the same type of trainings.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
cant believe shane got to hang out with gabe davis

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
also his story of hanging out with a bunch of nfl players and lemair had me dying

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i still cannot believe gabe davis signed his jersey and gave it to shane

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
some black conservative guy did a reaction video to the presidents series of matt and shane:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoZbR2peW08

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
lol this australian guest rules

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
I decided to send off some information to WAR MODE about one of my favorite insane, but very real conspiracies. Curious if Billy digs into the Oakland County Child Killer, because it's one of the most bonkers stories I've ever heard. One of my community college professors was the father of one of the victims, and it's connected to a strange CP ring off the coast of MI, a GM executive who was the father of a suspect, and a woman who was related to a victim who has been harassing the police to keep the case open, getting death threats to leave it alone.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
https://www.businessinsider.com/jeffrey-epstein-north-fox-island-francis-shelden-2019-8

Here's an interesting article about how the North Fox Island has parallels to the Epstein poo poo.

What's wild is the North Fox Island ring was broken up from tips submitted in the hunt of the Oakland County Child Killer.

In the hunt of the killer, one of the suspects had a drawing of a kid screaming in terror that looked just like one of the victims. The guys father was some big-wig at GM.

The son never faced any arrest, but he was found dead by "suicide", with no gunshot residue on his hands, no blood splatter, and the bullet placed squarely between his eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
billy confusing zyklon-b and ddt is pretty funny