Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

i miss lamorp and gardini

Clean shaven Lamorpheus is unsettling but yeah, those autistic youngbloods bring some heart and horror to the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

emptyrave posted:

Does he suck and everyone's wrong, or does he rule and I'm wrong? There's no other option lol. Someone point me in the right direction so I understand the hype around him.

Normand’s probably a good hang and props to him for sucking AT&T Lily’s tits but I don’t find him particularly funny, either. His standup, “give it a goog,” and dumb puns aren’t my thing, but I may have chuckled at his Michael Richards bit. And a clip of him loving with morning news TV people.

https://youtu.be/Kc3-zf7x81o

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

jeff posted:

If nobody's going to say it then I will: William McCusker is a homosexual

Don’t say Gay Bill

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

The most offensive part was the association with Compound Media.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Luis is doing incredibly well for having a murdered father and a junkie whore mother. He’d never mention either, though.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

The_Rob posted:

My favorite piece of Luis Lore is that he’s apparently a really kind and patient father.

He does seem like he’s really trying to give his son the best life he can in between fights with Uber drivers.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Not his fault the economy changed and the spoken bird poetry market crashed.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

drat they made him wear a goofy suit for the intro credits

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

i say swears online posted:

my man's got the flop sweat lol, I think he's doing fine

Oh yeah. Pale as hell.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

moist turtleneck posted:

I do like that his monologue is just a mini set

Pretty common for a standup host. When I used to watch like 20 years ago I mean.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Wolf shirt

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Maybe better than everything they aired.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

i know its a controversial position but i like legion of skanks

I watch Legion of Skanks and Real rear end Podcast, but I’m not proud of it. There’s a certain Boogie Nights like charm to GaS Digital, I must admit.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

I tried sids cast with his wife, it was boring

They still trying to unlock chakras?

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

He told that story when I saw him perform a couple of weeks ago.

Seems like a lot of comedians have similar hosed up childhood stories.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

It just seems like every male comedian has jerked off with his friends or sucked them off or had an adult do something weird.

Or maybe they’re just more open about it than others.