Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

loudog999
Apr 30, 2006

CoolRanch posted:

Dawgibles 1 & 2 on the paytch are Recommended, Matt is a on another level.

I think my favorite is the audio tour of Gettysburg, I’ve probably listened to it 6-7 times. Also, new listeners should immediately listen to all the Gerbies episodes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loudog999
Apr 30, 2006

Matt just released his special on his YouTube channel, it’s worth watching for the intro alone.

loudog999
Apr 30, 2006

I smiled throughout the entire intro, including his wife bringing him up on the stage and the little butt slap he gives her as she’s walking off. I wish you could hear the crowd more because at least when I watched it, it seemed quiet in there. I still think Shane had the better special, but was pleasantly surprised with this one. Don’t miss the credits, you get a little bit more blading.

loudog999
Apr 30, 2006

It’s fun to throw on an old episode or two at work. I’ve been trying to find the episode Matt was giving out his advice for getting the most bang for your buck at Chipotle. He made it out to be this big secret, but if I recall correctly it was just ask for extra hard shells because they would give you three, and maybe asking nicely for extra rice or something. The boys were really struggling for awhile and it’s crazy to see how far they have come in just a few years.

loudog999
Apr 30, 2006

I’m not familiar with the host or the podcast, but here is an hour and a half of Matt and another guy shooting the poo poo while fishing in a park. It didn’t have many big laughs for me but I thought it was a good interview and listen.

https://youtu.be/PcT_-8gnkVg?si=W_iJe7FQ4kCfyWza

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loudog999
Apr 30, 2006

Wait, they have a racist on this podcast?