Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GetDunked
Dec 16, 2011

respectfully
gas, imo, gbs gets enough schizoposting as is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

GetDunked posted:

gas, imo, gbs gets enough schizoposting as is

The “blood” in my farts is actually red ink from tiny communists printing pamphlets in my colon.

K3nT3n
Oct 8, 2015
If you see me posting my own tweets, please report me so I will be probated for a month.

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Keep but with a Mod Challenge

I'm ready for the Mod Challenge...

I've cleared my schedule as you can see here...
https://www.linkedin.com/in/kentran3301

Is that sane enough?

K3nT3n fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Jul 20, 2022

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
drat, OP is lucid enough to respond to the mod challenge.

K3nT3n
Oct 8, 2015
If you see me posting my own tweets, please report me so I will be probated for a month.

Yaldabaoth posted:

drat, OP is lucid enough to respond to the mod challenge.

I respond to all challenges...
https://medium.com/profundus-journal/about-the-profundus-high-iq-society-and-journal-8a544b49e782
https://medium.com/profundus-journal/how-i-outsmarted-the-smartest-people-in-the-world-hacking-mensa-13e0a0071cf7

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1276991389101860
I'm an #OpenChallenge champion/king...

K3nT3n
Oct 8, 2015

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Hello, I am a CIA recruiter looking for the best of the best. I believe we can use talent like yours in the “ITT new user names” thread.

I'm not looking to join the CIA... I worked with Kushner, CISA, and some other agencies in the past in various administrative roles, but I have done field work...

I'm a millionaire at 33...

Why would I want to join the CIA?

Are they gonna pay me a billion dollars?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
This is “noose” to me, OP

K3nT3n
Oct 8, 2015

syntaxfunction posted:

I went through most of my life undiagnosed and therefore untreated for severe OCD. Turns out you ramp up enough stress (abusive living situation, forcefully isolated, etc) and don't treat that poo poo and your brain just loving breaks.

I have some letters and poo poo that I wrote in that time that are kind of similar. I don't remember any of it, the stress and other things just broke me completely.

Unironically, OP please get help and/or take your meds.

My father is an army trained psychologist...

Who do you think runs my household and is heir to everything including my cousins' dynastics??

Me.

K3nT3n
Oct 8, 2015

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

The “blood” in my farts is actually red ink from tiny communists printing pamphlets in my colon.

I'm an ex-male model for Rage On! (officially), the world's largest print screen clothing company...

https://instagram.com/kentran3301

Those are some of my shots...

I AM THE PROPAGANDA...

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
If CIA moose rule disturbs you just wait till you hear about FSB squirrel edict

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

K3nT3n posted:

My father is an army trained psychologist...

Who do you think runs my household and is heir to everything including my cousins' dynastics??

Me.

OP sounds like he has schizo delusions of being wealthy and successful.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

give op a mod challenge and give anyone playing armchair psychologist itt a mod challenge

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
What?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Lol

op on some weird blog posted:

As you can see here from this screenshot, I was able to gain access to Mensa International’s website and put my picture up. I could see and do all the things that members could do including use the private forums. So I’m basically a Mensa member now. By force.

Now Mensa requires a 132+ score on standard IQ tests for admissions. This is near genius level, or the top 2% of the population. It’s a high IQ society for those that want to Google it.

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Jul 20, 2022

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

everyone posting in this thread is subject to a ,mod challenge

K3nT3n
Oct 8, 2015

Yaldabaoth posted:

OP sounds like he has schizo delusions of being wealthy and successful.

I don't care for money or success.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

silly sevens

K3nT3n posted:

yeah you do

K3nT3n
Oct 8, 2015

https://twitter.com/SINNlS/status/1549779448714502146?s=20&t=w8kPkQd57zgRShnn1kJWtw

?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
OP: Brags about being a super genius who will inherit his family fortune.

Also OP:

K3nT3n posted:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Huey Lewis and the "noose"

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol

aren't you glad you didn't gas this thread seth

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

#NEWS

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

kntfkr posted:

Huey Lewis and the "noose"

OP is kind of giving me Patrick Bateman vibes.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

We need computer weapon to kill noose and squirrel.

K3nT3n
Oct 8, 2015

GetDunked posted:

OP show us your conspiracy wall (string and thumbtacks, newspaper clippings and corkboard)

http://fortressofsolitude.cc/

I'm the leader of RLSH (real life superheroes like Phoenix Jones...) in my city of Westminster in Orange County, California USA.

They call me... Superboy.

I recently changed my moniker after switching teams from JSA (Justice Society of America) to my own team...

Now they call me...

Shazam.

You can ask the Westminster Police Department...

...about my... heroics.

I'm registered with them... neighborhood watch/RLSH.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

yeah you're def giving off "registered with the police" vibes

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

lol

aren't you glad you didn't gas this thread seth

I don't know!!!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I just watched half of the atrocity guide video about phoenix jones this morning. I don't know how his story ends but I bet it involves bear mace.

K3nT3n
Oct 8, 2015

Kirk Vikernes posted:

We need computer weapon to kill noose and squirrel.

Thou shall not kill...

I was born into the Buddhist Sangha in ridiculous privilege... being the heir of the house of the Grand Duke of Go Cong in French Indochina... and a cousin of the past King of Nguyen dynasty...

...but when I came to America as a child...

...I found God.

And ten years ago...

I converted to Christian Omnism... where I studied the metaphysical and learned the Christian esoteric mystery school teachings of divinity and miracles...

...and I was baptized and forgiven for my sins... and donned a new Christian name...

Ken Wolf Tran...

I replaced my middle name... which initially... was Trong which means "respected"... I replaced with Wolf... after the Wolf of Gubbio...

...for I went on my knees and prayed for forgiveness of our father in heaven... the almighty supreme...

...and he took me in...

...and I finally felt... fly like a white guy.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

K3nT3n posted:

...and I finally felt... fly like a white guy.

This is why white supremacy isn't just a white person problem, there's plenty of non-whites whose brains are so broken that they honestly think white people are superior to them and they try to act as white as a possible.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

K3nT3n posted:

...and I was baptized and forgiven for my sins... and donned a new Christian name...

Ken Wolf Tran...

MOD CHALLENGE: Get a Ken Wolf Tran tramp stamp

K3nT3n
Oct 8, 2015

MrQwerty posted:

give op a mod challenge and give anyone playing armchair psychologist itt a mod challenge

No it's okay...

You guys are okay...

I've met many cool goons during my gaming days...

I found my peers at school... to be rather boring at times... so the goons I met online... showed me the way...

They showed me... GUILD LIFE.

When is raid night??

K3nT3n
Oct 8, 2015

Yaldabaoth posted:

This is why white supremacy isn't just a white person problem, there's plenty of non-whites whose brains are so broken that they honestly think white people are superior to them and they try to act as white as a possible.

Maybe one of you goons can marry my female cousin... She asked me to find her a husband...

That way... I can knight you...

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
She didn't mean here!

K3nT3n
Oct 8, 2015

kntfkr posted:

She didn't mean here!

She allows me to post...

K3nT3n fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Jul 20, 2022

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i'm interested in both marrying a female and knighthood, and pms are open regarding the subject ofc

K3nT3n
Oct 8, 2015

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i'm interested in both marrying a female and knighthood, and pms are open regarding the subject ofc

This is her... my cousin... with permission...

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.102087669897306&type=3

https://twitter.com/SINNlS/status/1549786023441211392?s=20&t=w8kPkQd57zgRShnn1kJWtw

I think it will be ok...

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

K3nT3n posted:

I've met many cool goons during my gaming days...

hosed up if true.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

silly sevens
this is...getting a bit...creepy...now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
It takes a lot more than knighthood to make a marriage last. Don't jump into anything hcotc