Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I can't decide which knight I want to be :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

white obv

K3nT3n
Oct 8, 2015
If you see me posting my own tweets, please report me so I will be probated for a month.

Yaldabaoth posted:

Is this way humans are so crazy?

https://twitter.com/PapillonKato/status/1554321864758939648?s=20&t=mEyHUl8iZKunTHG-4zGYaA

Is this crazy?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

yeab

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

who are you gonna trust

conspiracy twitter

or your boy scroto buzzed on a monday

my good man have you heard about this crazy drug called weed

itll change your life or at the very least as a tender mercy maybe your posts

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

K3nT3n posted:

Is this crazy?

Yes OP

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
take your meds OP

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

OP I just popped back in to say: Why don't you stfu and stop wasting time with your idiotic bullshit and go get a job to support yourself instead of scrounging off your poor tired longsuffering parents.

It's a rhetorical question, I'm not interested in your silly words or stupid pictures. Namaste.

K3nT3n
Oct 8, 2015
If you see me posting my own tweets, please report me so I will be probated for a month.

BigBadSteve posted:

OP I just popped back in to say: Why don't you stfu and stop wasting time with your idiotic bullshit and go get a job to support yourself instead of scrounging off your poor tired longsuffering parents.

It's a rhetorical question, I'm not interested in your silly words or stupid pictures. Namaste.

Hey... I need you goons to support my latest AMA via Reddit...

https://www.reddit.com/r/AMA/comments/wexos4/im_rlsh_20s_superboy_prime_dark_multiverse_of_the/

K3nT3n fucked around with this message at 06:11 on Aug 3, 2022

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

lol, this thread is a sloppy mess.

K3nT3n
Oct 8, 2015

Tarkus posted:

lol, this thread is a sloppy mess.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

https://youtu.be/1hNiPQ-VciY

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
noose to see you

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

Have you tried posting on Newgrounds? I would have thought art like that was badass when I was like 12-14 years old.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
you need to see a doctor

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

kntfkr posted:

you need to see a doctor

"but doctor, i am doctor!"

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

I think ken is trying to say marvel wants to kill superman and enlisted the CIA to make sure all the superman games and movies were terrible

thats got to be the most successful project in CIA history

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Earwicker posted:

thats got to be the most successful project in CIA history

i think flooding the inner city with crack was their most successful op

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

precision posted:

that wasn't really the op tho. they were trafficking cocaine to raise illicit funds to give to the contras since congress didn't want to fund them anymore. they were also doing other heinous poo poo to come up with the cash to funnel to the contras, like arms sales (see the iran-contra affair). all the cia cared about was getting money to the rebels, it didn't matter who got hurt in the process.

the op was toppling the sandinistas and they failed miserably at that. so actuallty you'll find that that one sucked rear end and was tremendously fail

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

something kenten knows all about, surely. speaking of, i'm now of the opinion that this thread should be gassed and op banned. i'm reversing my prior stance

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
the CIA: even when we succeed, we fail

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

that wasn't really the op tho. they were trafficking cocaine to raise illicit funds to give to the contras since congress didn't want to fund them anymore. they were also doing other heinous poo poo to come up with the cash to funnel to the contras, like arms sales (see the iran-contra affair). all the cia cared about was getting money to the rebels, it didn't matter who got hurt in the process.

the op was toppling the sandinistas and they failed miserably at that. so actuallty you'll find that that one sucked rear end and was tremendously fail

The CIA would gladly kill everyone on Earth if it meant the last surviving human was an american because that means America would "technically win" and all they care about is "winning the game" at any cost.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
that's noose to me!

K3nT3n
Oct 8, 2015

AARD VARKMAN posted:

I can't decide which knight I want to be :ohdear:

Spots are filling up fast...

https://twitter.com/PadillonKato/status/1555586239985643521?s=20&t=QXmLRSwhBPnxeGd3ZN8SPQ

K3nT3n
Oct 8, 2015

precision posted:

To recap...

...via Singularity RP:

K3NT3N... Karness Muur
2-Star General Le Quang Luong (Red Berets, Vietnam War)... Darth Maul ("The Father The Son")
Captain Luong Tran (ARVN, Vietnam War)... Savage Oppress
Jeffrey of YOSPOS... Cade Skywalker
Jen Easterly (CISA Director)... Ahsoka Tano

I'm sure you can triangulate through the disguises of the rest... Trump? Biden?

K3nT3n
Oct 8, 2015

Yaldabaoth posted:

The CIA would gladly kill everyone on Earth if it meant the last surviving human was an american because that means America would "technically win" and all they care about is "winning the game" at any cost.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

CIA "goose" rule

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
gently caress geese and cops, the only rules I ever adhere to are those of Brule

:haibrow:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

K3nT3n
Oct 8, 2015

The Alchemist posted:

gently caress geese and cops, the only rules I ever adhere to are those of Brule

:haibrow:

https://twitter.com/LoneFragger/status/1556685070336872448?s=20

Look... I'm just trying to umm...

*hits panic button*