Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

:mods: please gas this poo poo thread.

It's not too late.

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please pppppplllllllleeeeeaaaaaaaassssssssssssse....

I'm begging you!!! :pray:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

It's time for another stupid schizo rant, OP.

Edit: Nevermind, you already did.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Here ya go OP, please let us know your score:

https://www.mind-diagnostics.org/schizophrenia-test

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Whatever. When are you going to finish your schizophrenia test?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

OP while you're on probation, kindly finish the schizophrenia test like you promised, and when you're back post the result, or are you too scared like a widdle baby googoo gahgah googoo?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Fail.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

precision posted:

no, i've never heard of those people op

And they've never heard of him.

Perhaps it's a mercy for schizophrenics like this one that though they lead ostensibly boring lives due to their inability to engage with others in shared reality, they have rich fantasy lives, packed full with hallucinations and delusions.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

:lol: at seeing absolutely nothing.

Dude, you are seriously mentally ill and I hope you get the help you need and stop polluting the internet with your word salad garbage.

The only people here who claim to believe you are doing so ironically for a joke.

I won't be reading your crap any more, not that I (or anyone) tortured ourselves by attempting to read and decipher more than 1% of it. (It's all junk so it cannot be deciphered,)

Bye, have a growthful life.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

OP I just popped back in to say: Why don't you stfu and stop wasting time with your idiotic bullshit and go get a job to support yourself instead of scrounging off your poor tired longsuffering parents.

It's a rhetorical question, I'm not interested in your silly words or stupid pictures. Namaste.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

https://youtu.be/1hNiPQ-VciY