Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

posting in what is surprisingly NOT a cb off his meds thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Saalkin posted:

Maybe some kind of mod challenge? Like challenging OP to get proper mental health care?!

lol.

MOD CHALLENGE: post (1) sane and reasonable post or be probed for 100,000 hours

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

everyone posting in this thread is subject to a ,mod challenge

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol

aren't you glad you didn't gas this thread seth

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

#NEWS

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

yeah you're def giving off "registered with the police" vibes

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i'm interested in both marrying a female and knighthood, and pms are open regarding the subject ofc

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

kntfkr posted:

ah, what the hell? follow your heart!

mazel tov!

thank you for your blessing

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I mean, she’s no Microwave’s Mom, but in a pinch K3nT3n’s Cousin will do.

watch your tongue peasant, that's Lady K3nT3n's Cousin you're talking about and she is my wife

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

another gbs success story

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Spinz posted:

Also for God's sake I need a different avatar

please.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

bagmonkey posted:

gently caress u hot cocoa, I was trying to hook my bff PITTSBURGH GLUE FORTUNE up

i did it for the title and prestige but i've fallen in love

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

epic trilla getting a streaming buddy?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

hmm this dude posts like he has scrambled eggs for brains let's check the tape and see how he acts in a real life situation

*20 seconds later*

:stare:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

bagmonkey posted:

nothing just hanging out in a thread the mods should never close

i am also here doing this

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Wendigee posted:

I don't think you realize it, but your posts don't make any sense.

You need to see a doctor if this isn't a joke.

i understand his posts perfectly ;)

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

K3nT3n posted:

Here's what you're all thinking...

"So this guy... Ken Wolf Tran..."

"On instinct alone... after knowing who he is... is some kind of... son of the god of war... Assuming God is Zeus for the modern era(s)."

"He's the god of nothing... How [much] does he make? That's what further analysis and the thought process leads to."

"He must get unnatural gains from the system, the ponzi, the hive, the colony, whatever you wanna call it... on account of who his father is..."

"The god of war... is highly underpaid... If he were to revolt and rebel... that's the end... that's the beginning of the end... of our way of life..."

"This is a wolf... not a man... to some degree... I see..."

holy poo poo dude i actually was,. all of that crazy poo poo. you read my loving mind bro

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol i can't believe i'm still reading this thread

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

over 27,000 unread emails, smdh at people who don't keep their inbox neat and tidy.

you need to call jessica btw.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Jessica Nguyen
No one has joined your call

:(

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

op posted outside his quarantine thread and has to rest for the day. come back tomorrow everyone, shows over *motioning with "shoo" hands*

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

precision posted:

do you ever, sometimes, do you ever think "maybe the forums are a lot more weird than i think"

nope. they're exactrly as weird as i think which is high considering my weird and hosed up brain (not a schizo tho (yet))

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol paeging jeffrey of yospos to the muthafuckin thread :D :D

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i've lost interest in the insane guy and his thread. voting 1 and unbookmarking

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

precision posted:

i think flooding the inner city with crack was their most successful op

that wasn't really the op tho. they were trafficking cocaine to raise illicit funds to give to the contras since congress didn't want to fund them anymore. they were also doing other heinous poo poo to come up with the cash to funnel to the contras, like arms sales (see the iran-contra affair). all the cia cared about was getting money to the rebels, it didn't matter who got hurt in the process.

the op was toppling the sandinistas and they failed miserably at that. so actuallty you'll find that that one sucked rear end and was tremendously fail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

something kenten knows all about, surely. speaking of, i'm now of the opinion that this thread should be gassed and op banned. i'm reversing my prior stance