Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

The CISA informed this guy that they were adding an entry for Joe Biden to the Marvel wiki, for some reason this means that they want him to kill Superman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
drat, OP is lucid enough to respond to the mod challenge.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

K3nT3n posted:

My father is an army trained psychologist...

Who do you think runs my household and is heir to everything including my cousins' dynastics??

Me.

OP sounds like he has schizo delusions of being wealthy and successful.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
OP: Brags about being a super genius who will inherit his family fortune.

Also OP:

K3nT3n posted:

I don't care for money or success.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

kntfkr posted:

Huey Lewis and the "noose"

OP is kind of giving me Patrick Bateman vibes.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

K3nT3n posted:

...and I finally felt... fly like a white guy.

This is why white supremacy isn't just a white person problem, there's plenty of non-whites whose brains are so broken that they honestly think white people are superior to them and they try to act as white as a possible.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
This is a rare gem, an un-ironic crazy person who's lucid enough that he can communicate with the "normies".

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

epic trilla getting a streaming buddy?

Epic Guy kind of pales in comparison to this, K3nT3n would just end up stealing the show.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

K3nT3n posted:

You're gonna have to pass the crazy test first... WHAT DO YOU SEE??

I just made this for SA... exclusive drop!!

If I can make out the clip art food you used in this does that mean I'm crazy?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Get off the noose and get on the juice.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

K3nT3n posted:

I'll let you in on a secret....

I'm playing "high IQ" games with President Trump's staffers... via email...

Everyday they/the President sends out calls for donations at varying degrees of match bonuses and with very specific and complicated details...

"Be a part of President's XZY Club"...

Hmm...

Stuff like that...

I'm in the top 1% of Trump Donors after donating $1 years ago. I timed it right.

My total donations are $2... and last year... I'm still in the top donors.

In addition, Trump's staffers let me fundraise with my caucus... (IVC... FEC ID: C00796532) on winred... the official GOP fundraising platform for GOP candidates... They don't invite/allow everyone on there... the candidates.

I also receive invitations... to every... "Advisory Committee" possible for someone in my "group" or "metagroup"... I know this... because I have multiple accounts with the fundraising team at the GOP... "trust, but verify".

My uncle... Tony Nguyen... was the number 1 donor for State Senator Janet Ngueyn of California... where I live.

I'm higher than he is in the "bundler" world.

I've helped fundraise for... several... well... Congressman Ed Royce, Congresswoman Loretta Sanchez... and well...

Even Obama's Secretary... knows me...

So I will verify this is true...

President Trump's team... does play high IQ games... with donations and YOU CAN... make it up... to the upper echelons of donor gifts/benefits/stuff like that...

...by timing... thinking... analyzing...

"If I donate $1 today... it's not gonna make as much of an impact... as if I donated $1... when President Trump... is in a tight spot..."

And he or his team will let you know...

He was in a really tight spot... when I gave him the $1.

Looks like OP was serious about converting to christianity since he's supporting the messiah God has chosen to kill everyone and reduce the world to a lifeless corpse.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

GetDunked posted:

OP I'm gonna fine you one United States Dollar ($1 at time of writing and also all other times) for every ellipsis (...) you use. That's at least a thousand by my count, on page 5 alone.

That's how you know someone has gone completely off the deep end, their posts follow some bizarre grammatical and syntax rules that only makes sense to them.

Though using ellipsis as periods is kind of a low level form of that.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

a7m2 posted:

ellipses are also just used a lot by boomers

Implying boomers haven't gone off the deep end.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

BigBadSteve posted:

Perhaps it's a mercy for schizophrenics like this one that though they lead ostensibly boring lives due to their inability to engage with others in shared reality, they have rich fantasy lives, packed full with hallucinations and delusions.

These days, most mentally delusional people's beliefs are simply based on christianity, :biotruths:, and the media they consume. The magic is gone.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

K3nT3n posted:

I'm not Christian. Are you stupid?

You already said in a previous post that you converted to christianity.

Or was that a different personality? Do you have MPD too?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

YHWH isn't generous because John Calvin was right. He only gives his power to very specific people and then orders them to use it to slaughter everyone else.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Learn to link your videos so they don't redirect me to twitter when I click them on.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

K3nT3n posted:

I've seeded the Earth... my love...

Is this way humans are so crazy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

that wasn't really the op tho. they were trafficking cocaine to raise illicit funds to give to the contras since congress didn't want to fund them anymore. they were also doing other heinous poo poo to come up with the cash to funnel to the contras, like arms sales (see the iran-contra affair). all the cia cared about was getting money to the rebels, it didn't matter who got hurt in the process.

the op was toppling the sandinistas and they failed miserably at that. so actuallty you'll find that that one sucked rear end and was tremendously fail

The CIA would gladly kill everyone on Earth if it meant the last surviving human was an american because that means America would "technically win" and all they care about is "winning the game" at any cost.