Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Lol

op on some weird blog posted:

As you can see here from this screenshot, I was able to gain access to Mensa International’s website and put my picture up. I could see and do all the things that members could do including use the private forums. So I’m basically a Mensa member now. By force.

Now Mensa requires a 132+ score on standard IQ tests for admissions. This is near genius level, or the top 2% of the population. It’s a high IQ society for those that want to Google it.

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Jul 20, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

hmm this dude posts like he has scrambled eggs for brains let's check the tape and see how he acts in a real life situation

*20 seconds later*

:stare:

Lol

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I don't think you realize it, but your posts don't make any sense.

You need to see a doctor if this isn't a joke.

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Jul 25, 2022

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Shazam, Seated Duke of the Sane People.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

would you consider getting on a discord or something and talking to people Ken?

I'd like to hear some details and ask questions real time to cement your insanity.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

if there is an official goon discord I don't know it.

I don't think there is an official one, i suspect there are several splinter discords.

invite me too i want to watch.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

i dont want to be the only one who joins your discord

im afraid you will break my brain with the truth.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Nah, take a nap and see a doctor please

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I'm the nephew-in-law to my brother's wifes father from sri lanka... they didn't burn down his house because he's one of the good ones.

If you want to know anymore about "big frogs" in regards to the Alamo, just let me know.. Hit me on twitch at frog_truth.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I'm more curious as to why he changes his Twitter handle everyday and then reposts the same insane stuff that makes no sense... Does he think comics are real?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Coral him to the nom epique thread and let them chat with each other :chord:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

That's the inverse of a Ponzi scheme